YouTube and messenger randomly crashing

Hi guys,

I recently got myself an Axon7 and was pretty happy with it until i saw my most used apps crashing every hour or so without any type of messages to warn me.
It just stops.

For exemple, when i reply to someone on messenger via the bubble, sometimes it crashes and i have to write everything again.
Or when i listen to youtube, in the middle of a song the app crashes.

I disabled the "auto clearing when idle setting", cleared YouTube and messenger cache, but it keeps crashing.
I also tried to clear cache partition once.
A2017G 1.2.0VB09

Can you help me please ?

Comments

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16, 2018 10:13AM

@助けてくれ said:
    Hi guys,

I recently got myself an Axon7 and was pretty happy with it until i saw my most used apps crashing every hour or so without any type of messages to warn me.
    It just stops.

For exemple, when i reply to someone on messenger via the bubble, sometimes it crashes and i have to write everything again.
    Or when i listen to youtube, in the middle of a song the app crashes.

I disabled the "auto clearing when idle setting", cleared YouTube and messenger cache, but it keeps crashing.
    I also tried to clear cache partition once.
    A2017G 1.2.0VB09

Can you help me please ?

Since this is the European version, there isn't too much we can do to help since we use different versions of software here in North America. You can try the normal wipe cache partition or factory reset, but you can also check out ztedevices, you may want to start there.

http://www.ztedevice.com/

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.