Great watch band found on Amazon

pocketlamapocketlama Spokane ValleyPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've only had my Quartz for about a week and I learned to loathe the watch band that came with it immediately. It's far to big and clunky.

So I went to Amazon and searched for 22mm watch bands. This is the one I came up with: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0716NSW1K

It's a metal mesh that is thin and flexible, has quick release attachments, and it uses a very strong magnet to hold it on your wrist so it's really fast and easy to get it on and off.

So far I love it. It's very light weight and breathable and it's easy to adjust to the perfect fit.

I'm not associated with the company, I just thought folks might enjoy another choice.

Comments

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,771 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketlama Great fine!!! I'm about to purchase one now!!!

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing, the included band isn't that comfortable and this is an upgrade everyone should make after they get one.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,210 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for sharing, the band looks quite nice.

It's always great to hear the first hand experience on how well the band fits and looks with the Quartz. I particularly like the silver one and I think the blue navy is going to look quite unique and great with Quartz. I may pick it up to use with my watch.

• pocketlamapocketlama Spokane ValleyPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coldheat06 said:

Cool! I find myself fiddling with it when it's on my wrist. I just like magnets I guess. ;-)

• pocketlamapocketlama Spokane ValleyPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭✭

@samsamha said:
    Thanks for sharing, the band looks quite nice.

It's always great to hear the first hand experience on how well the band fits and looks with the Quartz. I particularly like the silver one and I think the blue navy is going to look quite unique and great with Quartz. I may pick it up to use with my watch.

I got the black one but I think I'm going to try the blue one as well, just for fun.

@pocketlama said:

@coldheat06 said:

Cool! I find myself fiddling with it when it's on my wrist. I just like magnets I guess. ;-)

Haha I'm the same way with my band, it is a different magnetic band and I just like to pull it away and let it snap back. Magnets are awesome.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@pocketlama said:
    I've only had my Quartz for about a week and I learned to loathe the watch band that came with it immediately. It's far to big and clunky.

So I went to Amazon and searched for 22mm watch bands. This is the one I came up with: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0716NSW1K

It's a metal mesh that is thin and flexible, has quick release attachments, and it uses a very strong magnet to hold it on your wrist so it's really fast and easy to get it on and off.

So far I love it. It's very light weight and breathable and it's easy to adjust to the perfect fit.

I'm not associated with the company, I just thought folks might enjoy another choice.

I've had that ame band for a while now. I got the dark blue one which was kind of hard to find at the time, but it looks cool with the Quartz and matches the blue accents on the watch.
    If you want one of the more common colors, there are a lot of different sellers selling the same one on Amazon and Ebay and you can get it a lot cheaper than the prices in that link.

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I really like the look of this metal band. They have a great selection as well.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I was buying a few things on Amazon yesterday, and ironically I saw this band in silver color as an add-on purchase for $6.99, so I grabbed one. Since I already have a blue one and like it, it'll be nice to have a silver one too.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

I have a similar band, very nice. :)

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,603 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD said:
    I was buying a few things on Amazon yesterday, and ironically I saw this band in silver color as an add-on purchase for $6.99, so I grabbed one. Since I already have a blue one and like it, it'll be nice to have a silver one too.

Great find.

• qqpewpewqqqqpewpewqq Denver, COPosts: 5 ✭✭✭

For those looking for a more traditional watch band check out this band

You can get it in silver, black and rose gold. Feels soooo nice compared to the stock band. My wrist can breath now!

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

@qqpewpewqq said:

You can get it in silver, black and rose gold. Feels soooo nice compared to the stock band. My wrist can breath now!

Nice band! Looks sophisticated and Classy! :)

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@fzrrich said:

@qqpewpewqq said:

Nice band! Looks sophisticated and Classy! :)

The black one looks pretty cool!

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,826 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have one similar for my smartwatch. Use it when I need to dress up

@qqpewpewqq said:

I remember one of our users complaining about these bands and how they didn't fit. Looks like the seller might have finally gotten some that actually fit from the new reviews and photos.

^ Wouldn't it be cool if the watch was actually shaped like the 6th picture in the listing? :)