Can someone pleaseee tell me how to bypass pin code and unlock a ZTE Z928 without a factory reset

Da_damnDa_damn Euclid, ohio 44117Posts: 2 ✭✭
edited February 22, 2018 11:44PM in ZMAX

Can someone pleaseee tell me how to bypass pin code and unlock a ZTE Z928 ASAP without a factory reset....i dont know if i will get automatically get notifications of you alls answers and comments so you can email me at or text me LIKE NOW at Moderated for personal details
For the general safety of all members, personal information such as email and phone numbers are not allowed.

Answers

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@da_damn If you don't have a fingerprint registered there is not another way to unlock the device.

A Factory reset is your only option.

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USAPosts: 7,931 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Factory reset is the only option. And if you don't know the password to the Google account that last used the phone you are really out of luck.

• Da_damnDa_damn Euclid, ohio 44117Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited February 23, 2018 1:00AM

Nooooo!!! This is COMPLETE BULL.

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USAPosts: 7,931 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Da_damn said:
    Nooooo!!! This is COMPLETE BULL.

This is security. It's how most OEMs do it. You need to have a pin set as a backup to your FPS. If you repeat the device, I believe you must enter the pin once before using the FPS again, even when encryption is turned off. Someone else can chime in if I am wrong on that though, i'm going from memory on that one.