UPDATE SPRO 2 To Android MARSHMALLOW PLEASE!!

saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,195 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Alot of popular apps that we use on this great device is no longer being supported ie Netflix, HULU, and a few emulators.

Someone, please sticky this.

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

SPRO 2 development is all but dead. I can still get around things like an app not working by casting it from my phone, or using HDMI input with my laptop or something. Not ideal I know. I talked to ZTE in Vegas and mentioned that is should at least get a bump to keep certain app support alive. Not expecting 7.0/8.0 there. but 6.0 would be nice to keep it alive and working with everything for another year or so. I doubt this will happen though due to the development cost, and all the carriers have already pulled their support for this device and it would cost to much development time to update the WiFi version for the few number of units they sold. I still like my SPRO2, and if I have to use it with HDMI only, I will.

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@saeedted said:
    Alot of popular apps that we use on this great device is no longer being supported ie Netflix, HULU, and a few emulators.

Someone, please sticky this.

I have Netflix & Hulu running on my SPro 2 - I just use APK Mirror to get the app. As far as emulators, I tend to stay away from those. Here's a picture of Netflix running on the device

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

...and here is Hulu