Email letter disappeared

kaylacoopkaylacoop WA, SeattlePosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

I have a lot of messages in my Inbox in MS Outlook. I have been using this email-client on my gadget during some months. I am satisfied with the app. But, my colleague sent me a valuable message yesterday morning. I read it and forgot about it. After some hours I had to open it again, but I couldn't, it disappeared. What to do to get it back?

Answers

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@kaylacoop said:
    I have a lot of messages in my Inbox in MS Outlook. I have been using this email-client on my gadget during some months. I am satisfied with the app. But, my colleague sent me a valuable message yesterday morning. I read it and forgot about it. After some hours I had to open it again, but I couldn't, it disappeared. What to do to get it back?

@kaylacoop did you check the trash folder ? Or the junk (spam) folder? I have an Outlook email address also but I don't use the Outlook app because it's too easy to delete an email because there's no option to acknowledge the action. I use a different email app for Outlook that makes me verify my choice. I don't know what Outlook 's method is to retrieve an email. If all else fails can't you ask the client to resend the email?

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USAPosts: 7,891 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@kaylacoop do you know if your outlook address is on an exchange server or is it from Microsoft O365? You may be able to check the deleted folder online for O365.

• AhendersAhenders United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

If you don't do any actions with Outlook data after this crash, it is a variant to help you. In this sphere, some time ago appeared an instrument to repair .pst data from any device, it is called Outlook Online Service, you may check it out.