phone notifications on ZTE grand X 4

Chitta18Chitta18 MtSterling kyPosts: 1

the Textra app works now I have notification sounds but can't send out messages lol what next and I really likee the app

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Well I guess it doesn't actually work if you can't send messages.
    Have you tried clearing the app cache in the storage settings and maybe booting to the recovery menu (if possible on the X4) and deleting the cache partition to see if any of that helps fix the issue?

While Textra is a popular 3rd party messaging app, it's possible that it's not fully compatible with your device,
    and if you can't get it to work properly, you may just have to use the stock messaging app, or a different 3rd party app.

Another thing you could try is to reach out to the developers of the Textra app and see if they are aware of any incompatibilities with your device, or see if they can offer a fix in a future update.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

What's the issue you have sending text messages @Chitta18? Do you get an error message? Does it it appear to send the message but the person never receives it? Is it a text message or a picture message or a group message you are sending? Some more info would help. Thanks!