Welcome to our Beta Lab page.
No Current Recruitment Projects
Check back often for recruiting surveys and screeners for new beta projects.
Due to the overwhelming response that we have received, we will no longer be accepting applications for this beta project.
Hello Z-Community Members,
We'd like to invite you to apply for an ongoing ZTE beta opportunity. Selected candidates will be given the opportunity to beta test within a ZTE project for the ZMAX PRO. Candidates should expect to find bugs, install software updates and complete debugging tasks on time upon request. As a benefit of being in the beta project, you will be able to experience new software before the general public gets their hands on it. Candidates will also need to provide detailed bug reports and collect valid logs for debugging purpose upon request. Below are some absolute requirements and optional qualifications if you were to be selected.
1. You need to be a registered Z-Community user.
2. Live in the U.S.
4. Be able to capture logs upon request.
5. Provide detailed and complete bug reports.
6. Strictly follow the Non-Disclosure Agreement if you are selected.
7. Complete all assigned beta tasks and surveys on time.
1. Fluent in Spanish.
2. Interested in debugging
3. Willing to communicate with R&D team on a daily basis.
Your next step is to complete the Qualification Survey at the link below. Good Luck, be honest and hope to see you soon in the “ZMAX PRO” beta!