A2017G Oreo

Gilad_KingsleyGilad_Kingsley IsraelPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone know when the Oreo update will arrive?

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

A set date has not been announced. When it's ready, you will see a bug announcement here in the community.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

We do not have information based for the A2017G. That is the European model of Axon 7. The only information we know is that the A2017U will be getting Oreo.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@hollap said:
    We do not have information based for the A2017G. That is the European model of Axon 7. The only information we know is that the A2017U will be getting Oreo.

@hollap we might have information if the global version of the forum starts before the A2017G model gets Oreo. Wasn't it first posted in the European forum that the A7 was getting Oreo before it was posted in the US forum? I remember some story that came from Germany.

No clue about Oreo for Europe. Also don't know when the Community is going global, and if all countries are being added at once or ???

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Gilad_Kingsley ,
    As far as I know, G model will be getting Oreo soon and is in testing phase at moment. (This is base on couple personal friends word)

@DrakenFX said:
    Hi @Gilad_Kingsley ,
    As far as I know, G model will be getting Oreo soon and is in testing phase at moment. (This is base on couple personal friends word)

Always laying low in the weeds with secret information. B)

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    Always laying low in the weeds with secret information. B)

that's the only way to keep us inform of what's going on around :blush:

• Gilad_KingsleyGilad_Kingsley IsraelPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX said:
    Hi @Gilad_Kingsley ,

It's been a long time since and no oreo...
    Any other news?