My worst phone.

GatorGator United StatesPosts: 1

I wish I never bought this phone. It has a mind of its own and does things I didn't want to do. I hang up on a call and go to the locked screen and put phone down and all of a sudden I'm calling someone, when I didn't. This morning, placed a call and left message. Later I call back and found out the person I call had been trying to call me. The phone was on airplane mode When I didn't put it on airplane mode. If I lock out the screen the phone should do nothing. Why is it calling people when I didn't want to. Why is it going to airplane mode when I didn't put it there???? It goes to half screen when it wants to. JUNK!!!

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can try contacting Cricket Wireless customer support to see if it can be exchanged or repaired or swap it for a different device. Cricket is the responsible party. ZTE can't do anything unless Cricket/AT&T contracts them to do so.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @Gator , sorry about the trouble you are having with the phone. I wonder if your issue can be software related. Have you maybe try to do a factory reset and setup the phone with the minimal apps to see potentially one of the apps you have installed can be cause these problems?