Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out

Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out

This Month's Featured User Goes to @wrbird

What type of bird makes lots of chatter and never a squawk? @wrbird of course. @wrbird can always be found chatting about Axon7 and all of its many features. While you won't hear @wrbird squawk, you can be sure he will give his honest opinion. It is members like @wrbird that make Z-Community shine!

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say thank you for being a part of Z-Community.

Keep on Posting!

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,576 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @wrbird !
    Thanks for being a great member of the Z-Community.

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 161 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks everyone! You all are a great group and really got me out of a jam when I had to downgrade to B32.
    @jimlloyd40 Lapierre Sensium 500 with full Ultegra and Di2 shifting.

GT Force X Sport with 160mm travel in front and 150mm in rear.

Do you cycle?

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USAPosts: 7,931 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats and thanks for being a great member of the community @wrbird! Nice set of wheels too! I choose to keep my feet closer to the ground when the rubber hits the road, in my Brooks Ghost 10s.

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,193 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wrbird, Congrats and thank you for your input.

• jyeejyee VP, Product Marketing & Strategy San Francisco, CAPosts: 128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wrbird - Congrats on being the featured user! P.S. love the bike. :)

@westside80 said:

@hollap said:
    Congrats and thanks for being a great member of the community @wrbird! Nice set of wheels too! I choose to keep my feet closer to the ground when the rubber hits the road, in my Brooks Ghost 10s.

Congratulations @wrbird and @hollap I like those shoes. Love that Big Blue color!

Not quite Kentucky Blue but close enough LOL

Yeah, I know. I was jk. I do like them though. The toe looks kind of like fabric? Is it? I looked them up and some look different than others. The toe of those blue ones looks a little different than the rest, from what I could tell in the pictures. That's the last question I have so I don't get off topic. I know people hate that.

Some are different than others, it's not the Nike Fly Knit or Adidas Prime Knot, but it's different than the other Ghost 10 models. I would suggest finding a local retailer that has that color to check for yourself. Hard to explain :)

• jasonejasone TennesseePosts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats and thanks for hanging out with us @wrbird

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Way to go @wrbird keep up the good work!!!

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @wrbird you're a great addition to the Z-Community, and bring nice insight to the community. Much deserved recognition as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks to everyone! I've been learning a lot from all of you.

• wings4anniewings4annie Orange,caPosts: 1,213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations @wrbird
    Well deserved.
    :)

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,085 mod

Congrats @wrbird !! Well deserved and those bikes... too rich for my blood. lol -am jealous

@fzrrich said:
    Congrats @wrbird !! Well deserved and those bikes... too rich for my blood. lol -am jealous

@fzrrich Thanks. And I don't take my cycling for granted. I am totally blessed and thankful. Almost lost my leg in a car accident, on crutches for over a year and a half, 10 surgeries over a two year period and this is my first season back on the bikes.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,085 mod

@wrbird said:

@fzrrich said:

@fzrrich Thanks. And I don't take my cycling for granted. I am totally blessed and thankful. Almost lost my leg in a car accident, on crutches for over a year and a half, 10 surgeries over a two year period and this is my first season back on the bikes.

God bless you @wrbird, keep doing what you are doing and live life to the fullest :smile:

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,576 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wrbird said:

@fzrrich said:

Wow! Very inspiring wrbird. Congrats on your miraculous comeback!

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,193 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wrbird said:

@fzrrich said:

@wrbird I'm glad you're able to get back doing what you love to do!