Battery Life on my Axon 7 - is about 1.5yr old. Is lasting maybe half or less then what it did.

13»

Answers

• hawkhawk VenezuelaPosts: 10 ✭✭✭

It happened to me the same and after so much researching the internet, I took it to a technician and he told me that the Power IC was short and consumed 300% of the energy it needs. The solution is to change the part of the USB charging port ...

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am sending my phone in Monday for a battery replacement, its battery life has been abysmal. Hopefully, battery performance will be ok and it will last. I'm not to worried since the Axon will be my back up phone.

• testrattestrat Posts: 56 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got mine back today..
    On the webink that I was given, I think I saw something about replacing the USB charging port, or something about it. Didn't say anything about replacing the battery. So, maybe, battery wasn't the problem. As long as it is good to go, am fine with it.
    phone had upper 80% charge when I fired it up. Thou, am not on the AXON right now, I have been using it for last... Almost 6 hours now, and charge has dropped to 47% so far, so, it is doing very well now. Just hope it keeps it up.