WILL THE AXON 7 MINI GET THE ANDROID OREO BETA TEST AND UPDATE

twophonez87twophonez87 USAPosts: 4 ✭✭

I own the Axon 7 Mini. Its awesome. I want to know if and when will the Axon 7 mini get Android Oreo?

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @twophonez87

There is no announcement on when or if Axon 7 Mini will get Android Oreo or if there will be any beta. All open betas are listed on the Beta Lab homepage. so if there were any beta available, it will be posted on there.

• cf07cf07 CanadaPosts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love to see Oreo on Axon7mimi too.
    Waiting for a post to tell mimi7 owner updates will be releasedin 48 hrs

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'd love to have Oreo on my mini as well!

• celblazer91celblazer91 NJPosts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

Yup also would love to test Oreo

• gweeper64gweeper64 United StatesPosts: 248 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think there is another similar thread from a couple of weeks ago. I wouldn't complain if we got it for the Mini, but given the choice, I would rather just get more regular security updates. It's been almost 6 months since we got the last one and there have been some high profile vulnerabilities since that time.

• DJesriDJesri Posts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

Oreo for the axon 7 mini should be coming out soon according to their live chat peoples

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The Axon 7 Mini with Oreo would be a beast!!!!

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DJesri can you provide any proof by chance please to verify this is what the chat said? A screenshot or link or anything to this? @sshasan @musicdjm @DrakenFX have any of you heard about this by chance? I just don't want false hope spread around so people don't get upset if it doesn't come!!!

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,898 admin

No announcements have been made at this time. If a representative has stated this, they have misspoken.