Does the ZTE Blade Z Max offer Block All Incoming Private Numbers?

RoverRover DallasPosts: 87 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 14, 2018 12:00AM in Blade Z MAX

Does the Blade Z Max offer an option to "Block any incoming calls coming from private numbers"?

Some phone manufacturers offer that.

But I don't think that feature is something that Google automatically builds into their platform releases.

I have already looked around the phone settings, but I could not find the option regarding incoming private numbers.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi,

there is no such setting for the blade z max's dialer. You would have to rely on the third party app for that which you can just search them in the playstore like block private numbers or others like Jim has suggested. I have not used them myself since I tend just not answer these pesky calls and let them to to voicemail.

• RoverRover DallasPosts: 87 ✭✭✭✭✭

@samsamha said:
    hi,

there is no such setting for the blade z max's dialer. You would have to rely on the third party app for that which you can just search them in the playstore like block private numbers or others like Jim has suggested. I have not used them myself since I tend just not answer these pesky calls and let them to to voicemail.

True, I would never answer such a call. I was hoping to deny every "Private Number" caller even the oppourtunity of leaving a pesky VM. I don't even want to know that they called.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Rover said:

@samsamha said:
    hi,

True, I would never answer such a call. I was hoping to deny every "Private Number" caller even the oppourtunity of leaving a pesky VM. I don't even want to know that they called.

@Rover the app that I posted above does that.

That link appeared to be broken. Who to the app developer for "Call Filter" to be sure I've found the right app?

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Rover said:

@samsamha said:
    hi,

@Rover the app that I posted above does that.

Question... I already have a list of numbers that I've blocked. Installing a new call block app, does that make that list of blocked numbers not to be blocked? IOW, would I have to re-enter those numbers?