Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

Wireless Charging - You Knew This Was Coming!

Comments

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 698 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Powerbank w/Wireless Charging
    2. Wireless Charging and w/Tilt
    3. Wireless Charging Stand w/HDMI Output
  • austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 127 ✭✭✭✭✭

My top three choices would be:

1) Powerbank with wireless charging.
    2) Wireless changing stand with tilt.
    3) Wireless charger stand with HDMI output.

• chuckbortchuckbort United StatesPosts: 496 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I have never used a phone with wireless charging so I'm not sure what I would end up preferring. I selected the charging pad with tilt because I could see it being useful at work.

1. stand with tilt
    2. powerbank with wireless
    3. wireless speaker
  • mobilegeezermobilegeezer Chattanooga, Tennessee AreaPosts: 1,204 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Wireless charging stand with tilt
    2. Power bank with wireless charging
    3. Wireless charger stand w/ HDMI output
  • syntapsyntap Washington DCPosts: 212 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've used charging/docking stations for phones in the past but don't have any currently, I miss them. They are good for night stands, "alarm clock" dimmed phone displays, etc so a tilt stand would be my first choice.

Second choice would be a powerbank with wireless charging, I could leave it plugged in on my desk to sit the phone on top of, then grab it for on-the-go and it will always be topped up.

• cyberdynecyberdyne United StatesPosts: 65 ✭✭✭✭✭

Late to the party, but definitely a fan of wireless charging with tilt so I can charge while working out on the trainer and still use the device