Anyone have a screen flipping, front-back-front randomly issue?

BirdzillaBirdzilla United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

Most of the time when I open an app that's has to do with chatting and pictures: facebook, imgur, Snapchat, other media apps, I find an issued with the screen flipping. It seems it locates the camera when accessing the apps, pops a message up about selfie mode, flips the whole dispaly to the back of the screen, 2-3 secs later back to the front, then resumes on. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? Not to bad of a bug, just damn annoying lol.

Answers

  • jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I've never seen anything like this on mine, but then again I don't use any of those apps. I might have to install one and see what happens.

  • MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

    YES! I have the same issue... mine happens when accessing some webpages via a mobile browser(not chrome or firefox) and other times randomly with apps like youtube

  • BirdzillaBirdzilla United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

    @Mistergou said:
    YES! I have the same issue... mine happens when accessing some webpages via a mobile browser(not chrome or firefox) and other times randomly with apps like youtube

    Glad you brought up YouTube! I have another bug with YouTube app. For some reason, it randomly crashes the phone while watching a video. The phone has to reboot when it does...

  • jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Mistergou said:
    YES! I have the same issue... mine happens when accessing some webpages via a mobile browser(not chrome or firefox) and other times randomly with apps like youtube

    If not Chrome or Firefox, then what browser?

  • MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @jasone said:

    @Mistergou said:
    YES! I have the same issue... mine happens when accessing some webpages via a mobile browser(not chrome or firefox) and other times randomly with apps like youtube

    If not Chrome or Firefox, then what browser?

    sorry I missed type that, must have not had enough coffee.... it should have read mobile browser (Chrome and FireFox)

  • jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @Mistergou said:

    sorry I missed type that, must have not had enough coffee.... it should have read mobile browser (Chrome and FireFox)

    Haha fair enough, happens to us all. I was just wondering so I could try to replicate the issues.

  • MSTKMSTK USAPosts: 60 ✭✭✭✭✭

    I mentioned this in a previous post. It started happening with the last update I got.

  • jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    What software version are you guys on? I've been using YouTube, Imgur, and Chrome trying to replicate the issue and made sure to give them all camera permissions. So far, I'm not getting anything like this to happen.

  • MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @jasone said:
    What software version are you guys on? I've been using YouTube, Imgur, and Chrome trying to replicate the issue and made sure to give them all camera permissions. So far, I'm not getting anything like this to happen.

    I have had this issues since day once and still present day.... YouTube is rare... never had a issue with any social media apps... the main time it happens is say I get a email that will take me to a website (Target.com happened multiple times) and it will go from email automatically to the mobile browser, once it starts the page it does the issue of please turn phone around and will have the website on the back on the phone, then you switch it and will go away.

  • sinabusinabu United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭

    Yup happens to me. To stop it go into permissions and deny that app usage of .the camera. It did it for me on telegram

  • MistergouMistergou Chattanooga, TnPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

    @sinabu said:
    Yup happens to me. To stop it go into permissions and deny that app usage of .the camera. It did it for me on telegram

    Great idea, mine previously had camera permissions on. Thanks!

  • techman_hou_Axon_Mtechman_hou_Axon_M United StatesPosts: 8 ✭✭

    I noticed my phone did that with the quick access button set to You Tube or camera within a month or so after I got phone. Changed that quick launch button to Clock...now my Clock shows up randomly (accidental push or extended hold of quick launch button)...

Sign In or Register to comment.