mobile data

dmartinezdmartinez United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

Every couple months I have to get a hold of Straight Talk because I can only use internet at my house so they have to reset mobile data. I asked him why every couple months they have to do that they said it has to be something on ZTE send and that I should contact them any thoughts

Best Answer

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,916 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@dmartinez said:
    Every couple months I have to get a hold of Straight Talk because I can only use internet at my house so they have to reset mobile data. I asked him why every couple months they have to do that they said it has to be something on ZTE send and that I should contact them any thoughts

It looks like you're talking about the Axon 7 and I haven't seen one other person report that problem with an A7. So it's either Straight Talk or an individual problem with your phone.

Answers

• dcwbisdcwbis USAPosts: 19 ✭✭✭✭

@dmartinez said:

I've had my Axon 7 (actually a couple of them - I had to replace 2) for a little over a year. I also use Straight Talk and I've never experienced any problem with mobile data. I'm using an AT&T sim; I don't know if that makes any difference.

• dmartinezdmartinez United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

Thank you I have had to replace my axon 7 twice too. Do you think if I reset my wifi would help. Or how do u get a at&tif u use straight talk?

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,916 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@dmartinez said:
    Thank you I have had to replace my axon 7 twice too. Do you think if I reset my wifi would help. Or how do u get a at&tif u use straight talk?

Just get an AT&T SIM card from Straight Talk @dmartinez.