april...is here, What about Oreo?

le011le011 Posts: 3 ✭✭✭
edited April 6, 2018 7:50AM in Axon

well april is hear..where is the oreo?
do we realy going to get it??

updated Title to reflect topic : musicdjm

Comments

• smh032395smh032395 Posts: 268 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes but it's only been a few days man... It can be now until the end of April that's why they only said April not a day just a month!

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@westside80 said:
    I saw Oreo yesterday hiding in Walmart. It was trying to hide behind the Swiss Cake Rolls. 😂

P.S. I don't see Oreo coming in April.

So where in Walmart would you find a cross between Android 8.0 and 4.0? And what would it be called?

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nope, it would be in the freezer section. Look for the box of Oreo ice cream sandwiches.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,602 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It isn't "supported" though! But it's so delicious

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,903 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I never saw ZTE announce a timeline for the Oreo update either. Companies rarely give a release schedule for an update because getting it ready on time can be tough and if you miss it then you have to deal with the backlash. At least we know they are working on it though and it is coming.

• stevec5375stevec5375 TexasPosts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I may be putting the cart before the horse but I hope if they do release Oreo for the A7 that they are planning on a bug fix release to it as well. Otherwise we could end up with a less-stable phone than we have now!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

ZTE never posted a date of when we will get it...... personally I'm just happy that we are getting Android Oreo on a 2 year old device!!!

But Hey that just tells you that ZTE is dedicated to its customers.

• NO_COLOR_VISIONNO_COLOR_VISION United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

@westside80 said:

@wrbird said:
    Nope, it would be in the freezer section. Look for the box of Oreo ice cream sandwiches.

This is what I was going by. According to this it would be OreoNut. The fourth one down plus Oreo. 😂

Ice cream sandwich is Android 4.0 tho so I'm cream Oreo sandwich is pretty perfect 👌🏾

• NO_COLOR_VISIONNO_COLOR_VISION United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

Ice*

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 597 ✭✭✭✭✭

Forget Oreo.
    When is Pumpkin Pie coming to the A7 ?

• aprilfoolaprilfool CanadaPosts: 50 ✭✭✭✭✭

@vanguy said:
    Forget Oreo.

Thanksgiving?

• mrjlturnermrjlturner Posts: 34 ✭✭✭✭✭

@vanguy said:
    Forget Oreo.

My vote is on Peppermint

• ashishvashishv Posts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well google pretty much gave it away this time:
    https://www.cnet.com/news/will-android-p-be-android-popsicle/

• teji007teji007 Dr IndiaPosts: 60 ✭✭✭✭✭

We have been waiting for Oreo from 4 months. Every other flagship phones already got the Oreo updates, axon 7 was the first phone after Pixels who got the fastest 7.1 update. What happened now? Please ZTE , its too late now.....Realease the update.

If the rumors are true it'll be sometime this month! All we can do is wait there is still 2 weeks left. So just wait I guess. We're all in the same boat lol!

Yupp true we all are on same boat, but dont you think ZTE should keepup its pace in software updates?

@smh032395 said:
    If the rumors are true it'll be sometime this month! All we can do is wait there is still 2 weeks left. So just wait I guess. We're all in the same boat lol!

Yupp true we all are on same boat, but dont you think ZTE should keepup its pace in software updates?

The only people I've seen committed to software updates are custom rom makers (lineage) and the Google pixel series.

@jimlloyd40 which I saw by the way is on sale for 399 it's an extra hundred off Amazon! I saw it yesterday in my Google feed I'm not sure if it still on sale today though... But still a great buy none the less!

@le011 said:
    well april is hear..where is the oreo?
    do we realy going to get it??

updated Title to reflect topic : musicdjm

Any Idea SIr, when will we ll get Oreo Update?