QLink Wireless and ZTE Smartphones

So, here I am in the community of ZTE! I just recently signed on with Qlink wireless, a government phone plan like lifeline for people on fixed incomes who are also recieving Medicaid or some other form of help. I signed on to Qlink because I noticed on their advertisement in Facebook, they were offering smartphones with 500 minutes, unlimited text. I thought this is great! I used to have Safelink which only gave me 125 minutes a month with unlimited text. So I thought, why not switch to get even more minutes a month plus a smartphone. But it's been hell ever since I switched. My smartphone, which unlike me is not smart enough, for some reason, hasn't been acting like it should and my text support is only available till 6 pm. So forget it if you have a problem later than that. This phone, the ZTE Legacy N817 , is a 3G smartphone, and I've just noticed here, doesn't have an updated support or even listed among other ZTE smartphones online, so how are you supposed to get any support for your type of smartphone here? No, you have to go to QLink wireless for the support, but like I said, this support comes only until 6 pm. Not convenient at all and to my frustration, some how I must have clicked on the update for the firmware update and now the phone turns off, then on again, and so on and so on. I am very unhappy with my switch to Qlink from whence I came. If anyone has any help in getting this phone from stopping then on again from a update in firmware, I am welcoming them. Please respond back as soon as possible. And I do hope you can respond alot faster than my support team. Thanks, caleprete67

Answers

  • frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I unfortunately do not have that phone but a quick search I found this. 

    I am of course assuming the phone is not rooted or any modifications applied.

    My Android Phone is stuck on boot screen Fix - BlogTechTips

    Hope this helps.

  • Well, thanks friend but guess what? I think I might have really goofed things up by fooling around with the phone's updates, that is the prl to frofile to firmware, and then, I did the unthinkable. I settled for the resetting of the phone to factory. Well, it almost wiped out all of my files but not quite. But it's still in"Updating the firmware, then it says it's got to power down for the update's to take affect but it just doesn't stop. It's still rolling from updating or should I say, it's trying to update the firmware and then when it's apparent that it will not work, it powers down and the whole thing starts all over again. This is my fault, I shouldn't be clicking onto buttons that I don't know anything about and now I am faced with reporting to QLink wireless that my phone is broken and I'm the one who broke it. I don't know if it will be able to be fixed or replaced but I am wondering if I'm going to be responsible for the cost of fixing it, which I don't have the money to do just that. If it were any other type of contract I wouldn't be too worried but this is one of those government contract's that you don't have to pay for the phone, depending on your income, and I think QLink probably won't give me another phone unless I pay a $25 fee for an upgrade. Guys or Ladies, I don't know what to do. I know that I did take the battery out of the phone and have given it more than 4 hours to charge up, which is what  QLINK said to do. I'm hoping that it will reset back to the way it was before I started playing around with it. I'm so sorry for taking up your time and space here. I guess the only thing that I am going to have to do is tell the people of QLink what I did and hopefully they will agree to take the phone back to repair it or maybe cancel my contract with them, pray that they don't go that far. I kinda like this phone, just wish I would've stayed away from tinkering with it. Caleprete67

    PS: Did I tell you that the smartphone I have is a Z T E Legacy N 817. They don't even make this one anymore or should I say it's not shown on screen when you go to look up for support. Just thought you should know! That's how I came to this site. I'm glad in a way that there's a community to share things and get solutions or extra help. Thanks again friend!

  • 1.      1.  QLink Wireless is a government provider of no/low cost cellular phone service to individuals meeting the program requirements; primarily low-income, or otherwise disadvantaged.

    2.      2.  QLink Wireless prides itself on delivering to its customers the “… possibility of that next job interview, and access to vital 911 services”; this from their own phone switchboard message.

    3.      3. QLink Wireless bought an unknown (by the poster) quantity of ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphones and is currently providing them to customers as an “upgrade”; at the cost to the individual of $25.

    4.      4. One should note that even $25, to a qualifying individual QLink Wireless customer, is NOT an insignificant sum.

    5.      5.  QLink Wireless acknowledges the purchase of an unspecified quantity lot of NOS (new-old-stock) ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphones as being available from Boost Mobile Inc.

    6.       6. The ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphones were produced by ZTE under contract, solely, to Boost Mobile Inc.

    7.       7. These same ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphones contain in their firmware “security features” specifically requested by Boost Mobile Inc.  These same features render them incompatible with other standard-adhering Android-based phones.

    8.       8. ZTE has made available two “Security Update” downloads in the recent months (alone). These updates ARE FORCED, by ZTE, and via “security features” onto the ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphones WITHOUT OWNER CONSENT (as is the specific case of QLink Wireless customers who have NO contractual agreement or arrangements with Boost Mobile Inc. permitting such actions.)

    9.       9. Boost Mobile Inc. takes NO responsibility for item #8 above as “they are not in the software production business”. Further, Boost Mobile Inc. refuses to assist anyone with unintended consequences of actions described in item #8 above as to their status being “… not a Boost Mobile Inc. customer”.

    10   10. QLink Wireless disavows any knowledge of such occurrences and insists on a replacement fee of $25 to provide a new, workable phone to their customers should any effects of item #8 render their phones inoperable.

    11.  11. QLink Wireless is unable to guarantee that either

    NO ZTE device be provided as a qualifying upgrade

    The EXACT ZTE N9132 Prestige be provided as a qualifying upgrade

    12.   12. There are available on the world wide web (heretofore “web”) sources which describe in more pertinent detail the “security features”, referred to in item #7 above, including specific vendor action[1] to “shut down” phones they (the manufacturer,  ZTE) deem having been “improperly modified”.

    13.   13 The actions of item #8 above, apparently, [may] render the Qlink Wireless customer’s phones “improperly modified”, as they may/not contain all prior Boost Mobile Inc. updates or software.

    14.   14 ZTE was made aware of this conundrum on Monday, 2016-12-19, via phone communication. Several follow-up calls detailed that two engineers were at work on a “priority” issue and response would be forthcoming; no later than Wednesday, 3:00pm EST, 2016-12-21.

    15.   15 A request for a STOCK RECOVERY IMAGE was made during that phone communication. To wit, this model is (nearly) disavowed by ZTE as having been produced (at the time) for, and only, Boost Mobile Inc.

    16.   16 As assertions of item #15, it is CLEARLY NO LONGER THE CASE that only Boost Mobile Inc. customers may rightfully possess the ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphone; remedy is due innocently victimized individuals.

    17.   17 As of this posting, there has been NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION FROM ZTE, regarding item #14, or item #15, nay, any other viable alternative solution.

    One may search the “web” (rather under)diligently to find other cases, some innocent, others more grey, where resulting action is as described specifically at the footnoted location. Were Dodge Motors, et. al. to decide to disable the onboard computer of a produced vehicle, simply because non-Mopar parts had been installed in that vehicle, there would follow outrage, fiscal penalty, and NO TOLERATION OF SAID ACTIVITY, SUCH AS BEING PERPETRATED BY ZTE with respect to the ZTE N9132 Prestige (cinco) smartphone in America.  REMEDY, ZTE. PLEASE.

    1.      

  • I just received this phone, and I can assure you this program isn't only for those on Medicaid or similar. I passed by my low income and I am not on Medicaid. Not sure that I will ever be. That being said, my opinion that this phone isn't really smart and entering user names & passwords was a pain in the nether quarters. The battery won't last long, with its ZERO standby time and ONE HOUR of talk time. C'mon now. It's a 3G phone with Android 4.4 Kitkat... and I was hoping for a marshmallow. Generally everything is on a low end, and I won't be taking this phone anywhere. This is nothing but a disappointment but hey it's free. That's the only good thing about it.

  • What phone can I transfer with my q link account I have ZTE lejazy

  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,773 admin

    @mando78 said:
    What phone can I transfer with my q link account I have ZTE lejazy

    For this type of inquiry, it is best to reach out to https://qlinkwireless.com/members/support.aspx

    Unfortunately, this is a carrier that ZTE cannot provide technical support for. ZTE only provides the hardware/software to Qlink.

  • Do I'm allowed to get another phone for 25.00 from my account does it have to be the same phone or different ZTE

  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,773 admin

    @mando78 said:
    Do I'm allowed to get another phone for 25.00 from my account does it have to be the same phone or different ZTE

    You would have to get in contact with Qlink. This is not something that we can asnwer. We only provide the hardware/software to Qlink. They themselves are the service provider for the devices.

  • LillyLilly Posts: 1 ✭✭✭

    The ZTE N817 phone is terrible beyond words. I wish I hadn't switched to Qlink. I'm locked into a 1-year contract, and they said the ZTE N817 is the only smart phone model I can use. I spoke again with Qlink, and they said starting August 12 they will be allowing other phones. I'd like to know what phones will be allowed. I need a quality phone with a large screen. Let's share user ratings on the phones Qlink allows in August.

  • TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 703 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2017 5:30PM

    Does anyone happen to know the MMS settings to use on the QLink ZTE N817. I need it to use Textra instead of the built in messaging app. I've searched the interwebs for over 3hrs without any results. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    Nevermind I figured it out, as QLink uses Sprint's APN/MMS settings. Here is what I entered in the MMS settings field on Textra

    MMSC:http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms
    MMS Proxy:68.28.31.7
    MMS Port:80

  • aknotoaknoto Posts: 2 ✭✭

    My qlink n817 freezes up, moves slow in processing. Has limited space and overall SUCKS as a smart phone. I filed a complaint with the FCC because I was told new phones were going to be available. I dont mind purchasing a better phone. Now I am told no new upgrades and to suck it up. I understand its a gov phone. But I like the low unlimited minutes. I use my home wifi so i dont need the slow 3g data. Please file complaints with https//www.fcc.gov/complaints to let qlink know we are not accepting lies about service and equipment. No flash for flashlight use. No dual camera, and apps drag slow or wont work on phone. I got a new job but I need a up to date phone to use for work.

  • aknotoaknoto Posts: 2 ✭✭

    Has anyone else seen the advertising by Qlink saying this ZTE N817 free phone and monthly service is a value worth $250? Reply if you have. Thanks!???? using old Htc phone to post this. ZTE PHONE WONT LOAD THIS PAGE.

  • mtorrance2017mtorrance2017 Loganville GAPosts: 1 ✭✭

    My boyfriend and I both use QLink and both have a ZTE N817 phone. For some unknown reason my phone seems to be trying to collect information from his. I mean like contacts, messages and files. His phone is not doing this to mine it's only my phone. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? About to call QLink to see what they say.

  • shatheoneshatheone paPosts: 2 ✭✭✭

    is there any support for this phone form zte? all i need is the stock rom but i cant find it anywhere

  • roddrodd waPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

    @caleprete67 said:
    So, here I am in the community of ZTE! I just recently signed on with Qlink wireless, a government phone plan like lifeline for people on fixed incomes who are also recieving Medicaid or some other form of help. I signed on to Qlink because I noticed on their advertisement in Facebook, they were offering smartphones with 500 minutes, unlimited text. I thought this is great! I used to have Safelink which only gave me 125 minutes a month with unlimited text. So I thought, why not switch to get even more minutes a month plus a smartphone. But it's been hell ever since I switched. My smartphone, which unlike me is not smart enough, for some reason, hasn't been acting like it should and my text support is only available till 6 pm. So forget it if you have a problem later than that. This phone, the ZTE Legacy N817 , is a 3G smartphone, and I've just noticed here, doesn't have an updated support or even listed among other ZTE smartphones online, so how are you supposed to get any support for your type of smartphone here? No, you have to go to QLink wireless for the support, but like I said, this support comes only until 6 pm. Not convenient at all and to my frustration, some how I must have clicked on the update for the firmware update and now the phone turns off, then on again, and so on and so on. I am very unhappy with my switch to Qlink from whence I came. If anyone has any help in getting this phone from stopping then on again from a update in firmware, I am welcoming them. Please respond back as soon as possible. And I do hope you can respond alot faster than my support team. Thanks, caleprete67

    I am having the same problems and is october 20 2017

  • roddrodd waPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

    Stay away from Q Link. They sent me the ZTE 817 and its a piece. 5 mb ram and siezes up right out of the box. Make a phone call and it takes several seconds after it dials and is ringing for you to be able to speak. Some one calls me and and the screen pops up to slide up to decline and down to accept, but it doesnt work and after 6 rings, goes to voice mail.

  • npturnernpturner KennerPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

    @caleprete67 said:
    So, here I am in the community of ZTE! I just recently signed on with Qlink wireless, a government phone plan like lifeline for people on fixed incomes who are also recieving Medicaid or some other form of help. I signed on to Qlink because I noticed on their advertisement in Facebook, they were offering smartphones with 500 minutes, unlimited text. I thought this is great! I used to have Safelink which only gave me 125 minutes a month with unlimited text. So I thought, why not switch to get even more minutes a month plus a smartphone. But it's been hell ever since I switched. My smartphone, which unlike me is not smart enough, for some reason, hasn't been acting like it should and my text support is only available till 6 pm. So forget it if you have a problem later than that. This phone, the ZTE Legacy N817 , is a 3G smartphone, and I've just noticed here, doesn't have an updated support or even listed among other ZTE smartphones online, so how are you supposed to get any support for your type of smartphone here? No, you have to go to QLink wireless for the support, but like I said, this support comes only until 6 pm. Not convenient at all and to my frustration, some how I must have clicked on the update for the firmware update and now the phone turns off, then on again, and so on and so on. I am very unhappy with my switch to Qlink from whence I came. If anyone has any help in getting this phone from stopping then on again from a update in firmware, I am welcoming them. Please respond back as soon as possible. And I do hope you can respond alot faster than my support team. Thanks, caleprete67

  • npturnernpturner KennerPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

    I apologize on commenting 2 weeks later on this post, but I just joined and read this. The reason I am responding is I have a question. Did u mean to say > @caleprete67 said:

    Well, thanks friend but guess what? I think I might have really goofed things up by fooling around with the phone's updates, that is the prl to frofile to firmware, and then, I did the unthinkable. I settled for the resetting of the phone to factory. Well, it almost wiped out all of my files but not quite. But it's still in"Updating the firmware, then it says it's got to power down for the update's to take affect but it just doesn't stop. It's still rolling from updating or should I say, it's trying to update the firmware and then when it's apparent that it will not work, it powers down and the whole thing starts all over again. This is my fault, I shouldn't be clicking onto buttons that I don't know anything about and now I am faced with reporting to QLink wireless that my phone is broken and I'm the one who broke it. I don't know if it will be able to be fixed or replaced but I am wondering if I'm going to be responsible for the cost of fixing it, which I don't have the money to do just that. If it were any other type of contract I wouldn't be too worried but this is one of those government contract's that you don't have to pay for the phone, depending on your income, and I think QLink probably won't give me another phone unless I pay a $25 fee for an upgrade. Guys or Ladies, I don't know what to do. I know that I did take the battery out of the phone and have given it more than 4 hours to charge up, which is what  QLINK said to do. I'm hoping that it will reset back to the way it was before I started playing around with it. I'm so sorry for taking up your time and space here. I guess the only thing that I am going to have to do is tell the people of QLink what I did and hopefully they will agree to take the phone back to repair it or maybe cancel my contract with them, pray that they don't go that far. I kinda like this phone, just wish I would've stayed away from tinkering with it. Caleprete67

    PS: Did I tell you that the smartphone I have is a Z T E Legacy N 817. They don't even make this one anymore or should I say it's not shown on screen when you go to look up for support. Just thought you should know! That's how I came to this site. I'm glad in a way that there's a community to share things and get solutions or extra help. Thanks again friend!

  • b0rgb0rg 98032Posts: 1 ✭✭

    Qlink isn't a service you are locked inti like other providers.
    It's free but IU only get 300 min, if uu want more than 500mb of data you pay for it. The 25$ to replace your phone will include a credit of 1month service I think it is. Yes customer service sucks big time. I'd been charged twice when I purchased a 15$ 4efill for 500mb of data. I had one charge reversed because I hadn't agreed to 2, only 1. So now I have issues refilling my acct. My phone constantly will shut down different things. Like I'll be halfway through writing for 10min in FB posts and it will crash and I lose everything I wrote. I can't uninstall Google apps. Lady but not least of the crappy phone complaints is that w this phone anyone can track you on the Sprint family locator. WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION! I had someone tracking me for 3mo not long ago. I believe it was early this month I was able to have it changed. I would never have kept this phone if I'd purchased it and I'm about to stop by account with them. With this phone free isn't always better. also you can't use any other phones with their service either. Don't purchase or accept this phone unless you have no other choice. It's horrible frustrating service w a phone that constantly crashes and it is frustrating beyond hell!

  • TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 703 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @mtorrance2017 said:
    My boyfriend and I both use QLink and both have a ZTE N817 phone. For some unknown reason my phone seems to be trying to collect information from his. I mean like contacts, messages and files. His phone is not doing this to mine it's only my phone. Anyone have any idea why this is happening? About to call QLink to see what they say.

    Sounds like your phone and his are paired up through Bluetooth, and his is set to share contacts, messages and files to your phone. Your phone isn't set to share your files with his, thus the reason his phone is not doing it to yours.

    To fix this problem, un-pair the phones through the Bluetooth settings. Then if you want to, you can re-pair your phones but just make sure not to allow file sharing.
    Good luck @mtorrance2017

  • dh123lh1dh123lh1 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

    PLEASE DO NOT EVER ALLOW QLINK TO UPDATE YOUR ZTE N817's SOFTWARE I DID LIKE AN IDIOT WHICH SIMPLY TURNED MY LIFELINE CELL INTO A PAPERWEIGHT, THEIR SOFTWARE UPDATE IS SIMPLY AN **** LOAD OF ADVERTISEMENTS & APPS THEY KNOW THE N817 CAN'T HANDLE THEY ARE MAKING THEM UPDATE TO MAKE THEIR LIFELINE CUSTOMERS BUY A CRAP PHONE UPGRADE FROM THEM, I HAVE A MUCH BETTER PHONE I GOT FROM FREEDOMPOP BUT SIGNING UP WITH THEM IS SIMPLY INSTALLING A DRAIN FROM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT TO THEIRS SO I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THAT EITHER, BUT I HAVE THE TABLET I GOT FROM THEM USING A FREE CELL APP THROUGH MY HOMES WIFI BUT IT IS CONSTANTLY TRYING TO CONFIRM ITS USABILITY FROM SPRINT, HA HA I THINK ITS FUNNY ALL THESE SUPPOSED FREE CELL PROVIDERS PROVIDE SERVICE THROUGH SPRINT, THAT TELLS ME THAT SPRINT IS SIMPLY SCAMMING US ALL INCLUDING THE US GOVERNMENT WHO IS PAYING QLINK WHO HAS TOLD ME SINCE I DID THEIR SOFTWARE UPDATE & THEN REMOVED ALL THAT NEW BS THE ONLY WAY I WILL HAVE ANY CALL HISTORY IS BY WAITING FOR THEIR ONLINE RECORD TO UPDATE IN 3 TO 6 DAYS, I FOUND A TINY APP WITH A 4.? RATING ITS LIKE 3.6 MEGS IF THAT THAT FINALLY GAVE ME MY CALL HISTORY SO I COULD RETURN THE CALLS THEIR SUPPOSED UPGRADE WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO ANSWER THEY WANT ME TO DO A FACTORY RESET, BUT I HONESTLY DON'T WANT TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THE BS OF SETTING EVERYTHING BACK UP FROM MY GOOGLE ACCOUNT TO ALL MY CONTACTS

                                                                   I WILL SAY IT AGAIN
    

    DON'T ALLOW QLINK TO UPDATE YOUR ZTE N817 SOFTWARE IT IS SIMPLY ADDS & APPS THAT PREVENT THE CELL FROM WORKING DUE TO ALL THAT NEW CRAP, SAVE YOURSELF THE HEADACHES & SIMPLY DON'T DO IT PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    P.S. USUALLY I SAY NO I'M NOT SCREAMING I AM JUST NEARLY BLIND BUT TODAY I AM SCREAMING **** LOUD AS ANYONE HAS EVER SCREAMED

  • monkepats@gmail.com[email protected] Ft Worth, TexasPosts: 4 ✭✭✭✭

    I have the same phone, But with Assurance Wireless. It had most same issues here, I did a factory reset and reinstalled only the apps I use, disabling and force stopping those I don't. It works much better. But alas..I still have trouble answering the phone. Slide down won't always work. I may try so a different phone app. Have not decided. I use a phone my sister and husband gave me as my primary. Still use the small one a lot. One thing that has never been an issues is, Battery mine is awesome on the Quest.

  • mapman3082mapman3082 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

    I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not and if it's not that is ok. My girlfriend has a ZTE smartphone through Q-Link wireless that she has had for about a month or so now. She applied for this phone to keep an active cellphone while she was traveling. She currently lives in an area with no cell service and has a landline phone at home but needs an active cell phone because of two special needs kids that constantly have out of town medical appointments and hospitalizations. She understood that the phone could get service where she was at and that is why she applied for the phone and the minutes. She cannot work because of the two special needs kids and receives assistance because of the kids and her own problems. So she thought this phone would be a good way she could have an active cell phone for traveling, hospitalizations, etc. Once she got the phone she has informed me that she cannot get any service on the phone. She could not get any service in the bigger city of Morgantown, WV and that is is a city that you should be able to get service through any company. Because of this cell phone not working she has either had to go to appointments without a cell phone and just hope and pray that she didn't have a breakdown or something like that or needed to make a call out away from home, or borrow a cell phone from my mother.

    She gave me this cell phone to see if I could figure out something about. Yes, you can get cell service where I am currently staying with a lot, but I won't say all companies. My mother can get cell service with a free government cell phone she has through SafeLink, which I understand uses TracFone service and we are about a quarter mile away from a cell tower. I could not get service with this phone at this location and could not get service into the town that we were near. I first looked at the company they use for service and found out it is Sprint and service is a little patchy around here, but service is good in bigger cities such as Morgantown, WV but my girlfriend told me that she could not get service in that area. I e-mailed the company and found out that it might take 3-5 business days for a response. The next day I called the company and went through about 6 menus just to talk to a person and sat on hold for about 10 minutes and got disconnected. I called them back again and went through the same process and used an option that was offered to get a call back and I thought that could be an option and was informed that it could take up to 48 hours, which is 2 days to get a call back and I cannot wait that long. I called them back again and again got a hold of a human again after going through those same menus talked to someone for a little bit and they wanted the last four of her social security number. I hung up on her and waited for my girlfriend to give me the last four of her social security number. I called them a third time and with having a social security number could get somewhere.

    I started talking to her and found out that as I knew Q-Link used Sprint for their service and they did not offer service in my area or in Morgantown. My girlfriend was currently there at the time and she even talked to them about a few things and the lady from Q-Link told her that she must make a call in the next two days or something like that to keep the phone active and my girlfriend basically yelled at her and I can't blame her because of that, told her that she must make a call in the next two days or something like that to keep the phone active. She yelled at the lady how can you make a call when you cannot get service with this phone and hung up on her. Q-link even informed us that they cannot even give us service in Morgantown. They could not even give us a new SIM card for the phone to give us better service or even a new number.

    Basically my theory is that she currently has a piece of crap, to put it nicely cell phone that is provided by the government that cannot get any service with and cannot make a call with it if needed with her constantly being on the road. I do not know what to do with this issue. Maybe send the phone back to Q-Link, file a complaint with the WV Attorney General or maybe even the PSC. As far as I'm concerned she might as well on Monday when she is out buy a cheap Trac-Fone and like a 60 minute card or something like that as many phones double or even triple the minutes and just use the phone in emergencies. She would only spend like $40 or something like that. She could even try to go to another free cell phone company but she does not need Q-Link if that is the service she is going to get from them

    All in all, in my opinion Q-Link Wireless is a horrible company with horrible customer service and phones that do not get service where the company says their phones can. I just wanted to let people know the issues we are having with the company and maybe, hopefully someone from Q-Link will read this and find out how horrible of a company Q-Link is.

Sign In or Register to comment.