ZMAX PRO BATTERY PROBLEM

drewdrewdrewdrew United StatesPosts: 1

So basically have a ZTE ZMAX Pro Z981 for a while now but I don't understand why my battery goes from 100% to 0%. When I take it out of my charger it's 100% but a few seconds later it goes down to 0% telling me that there is no battery. Is there anyone here who know why this is happening or knows how to fix this problem?

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,399 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Could be faulty hardware...but try some software things first. #1. Clear the cache partition. #2. Perform a factory reset.

• skbealskbeal Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

@drewdrew said:
    So basically have a ZTE ZMAX Pro Z981 for a while now but I don't understand why my battery goes from 100% to 0%. When I take it out of my charger it's 100% but a few seconds later it goes down to 0% telling me that there is no battery. Is there anyone here who know why this is happening or knows how to fix this problem?

I have the same problem. It happens when I am in the middle of a phone call, and the phone will randomly turn itself off. When I reboot it, the phone shows that there is plenty of battery power remaining. This is just one of the laundry list of problems I have had and continue to have with this phone. I am ready to replace it with a phone that doesn't have non-stop issues.

I haven't found a solution to the battery problem, but I won't go anywhere without a heavy duty charger because a full charge barely lasts an hour or two.