Did unjustifieddev just drop his LOS 15 build?

ryampolskyryampolsky United StatesPosts: 225 ✭✭✭✭✭

This page appears to be new, and it's linked to on unjustifieddev's cyanogenmods.org page. It has no details on what's working and not, and no comments yet. But it's new today (May 1), and it might just be the 'April's over with no official Oreo, so here's LOS with the official drivers anyway' release that we've been waiting for:

https://www.cyanogenmods.org/forums/topic/lineageos-15-1-for-zte-axon-7-android-oreo-8-1-rom/

Comments

• Mach1naMach1na Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't think so. They are the old experimental builds that have always been available I think. Unless its on the LOS website then it ain't so AFAIK.

• ryampolskyryampolsky United StatesPosts: 225 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mach1na said:

Don't think so. They are the old experimental builds that have always been available I think. Unless its on the LOS website then it ain't so AFAIK. >

Well, damn. Then get on it unjustified ;-)

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,661 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@ryampolsky
    I have never trust that page, but UDev. still working on LOS 15.1 , that's all I can say for now.

• ryampolskyryampolsky United StatesPosts: 225 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX said:
    @ryampolsky
    I have never trust that page, but UDev. still working on LOS 15.1 , that's all I can say for now.

That's fine. At least it implies there's more you know. I'll choose to believe it's good stuff ;-)

• wmswms Posts: 143 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would you even trust that site? It's some random person who made a site with a fake forum and supposedly posted threads for every device. Do you mean to tell me 1 person compiled all of those ROMs? No one else even posts on the forum. I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't malware in the ROMs and the account creation is just a way to skim usernames and passwords you may use on other sites.

• aexcorpaexcorp Posts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX said:
    @ryampolsky

That's great news in itself, Thanks for sharing. For the time being, I'm too busy to really worry about swapping phone and my main interest is to move over to LOS when I finally can spare a few hours (bootloader unlock is a bit of a PITA to do manually, but I know the toolkit exists).

Depending on how the cookie crumbles for ZTE, it'd be really awesome if they could provide an official tool to unlock the bootloader.