Help confused

brittbritt United StatesPosts: 1

I woke up this am and my screen had this on it. Idk what it is or why it's there. But it is bothering me. I've looked in security and in display and everywhere else I could possibly think to look. I want to turn it off somehow. It comes up when my phone is just resting. If I lock my phone and try to get back in after a couple seconds this comes back up.

Comments

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

A lot of 3rd party apps place pop up ads in the app, show up randomly on the lock screen . They will always show up as long as you're using their apps. Only thing to stop them is uninstall the app completely. At least that's what I've found to work in my personal experiences.

• Tiahc3Tiahc3 United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭✭

I downloaded two apps one night and had the same thing happen the next day. Uninstall any app or apps you downloaded and installed the night before. As a precaution I only download two apps at a time and several days apart for this reason. Hope this helps, that additional lock screen was irritating.

• jiveturkeejiveturkee Posts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like you have Clean Master. Uninstall it. It is snake oil and just puts more adware and popups on your phone. Totally unnecessary app