Can you guys recommend a ZTE phone to me?

mike2456mike2456 China Peoples RepublicPosts: 10 ✭✭✭

Hello,i am the new member of this forum,not knowing ZTE so far actually,Hope to get so recommendation from somebody who realizing the ZTE series phones,cuz i need to change my old phone and purchase a new one.Thanka a lot.+

Best Answer

• mike2456mike2456 China Peoples RepublicPosts: 10 ✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@mike2456 said:
    Hello,i am the new member of this forum,not knowing ZTE so far actually,Hope to get so recommendation from somebody who realizing the ZTE series phones,cuz i need to change my old phone and purchase a new one.Thanka a lot.+

Is thanks a lot,sorry to make some mistakes on writing.

Answers

• mike2456mike2456 China Peoples RepublicPosts: 10 ✭✭✭

no one like to help me?

• kidnovakidnova Posts: 435 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mike2456 said:
    no one like to help me?

Hard to recommend anything from ZTE until they sort out their issues. Nobody knows if they'll be in business by this time next year.

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

what is your budget? Who is your carrier? is there anything special that you must have in a phone (screen size, nfc, fingerprint, etc)?

• TruckTruck United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    I bough this Axon M used and replaced my ZTE971 BLADE SPARK(I THINK WAS THhE NAME) WHICH ILIKED REALLY WELL! and I really like the Axon M after the getting use to it time period it is growing on me a lot. I think I will stick with it a while, t&e two screens are really awesome for the things I do,  texting and gaming a lot but I'm still learning and would like to learn about rooting it.  I like all the bigger  ZTE phones so thata what I recommend