Class action time

braderhartbraderhart United StatesPosts: 2

Hello, if you own a device by ZTE that was banned it is time that we demand refunds or join together in a class action lawsuit. ZTE has broken the law at least twice now and cycled through elitist executives sucking on Donald Trump's D. Well, they may get a billion dollar deal to try to fix things but they also deserve a billion dollar class action lawsuit from their consumers.

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,612 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't see how ZTE's inability to purchase parts from US companies effected any already existing devices of consumers. I can't imagine what potential basis there would be for such a lawsuit.

• freezafreeza United StatesPosts: 299 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@braderhart said:
    Hello, if you own a device by ZTE that was banned it is time that we demand refunds or join together in a class action lawsuit. ZTE has broken the law at least twice now and cycled through elitist executives sucking on Donald Trump's D. Well, they may get a billion dollar deal to try to fix things but they also deserve a billion dollar class action lawsuit from their consumers.

Scumbag

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@braderhart said:

I believe your a day late and a dollar short.... I don't ever remember my ZTE devices not working due to the situation. Also if you're implying that devices were banned, I sure would like to know which ZTE devices those were....

• RobboWRobboW AustraliaPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Axon 7 is still on certified status with Google Play so not sure why it's a problem? Sounds like a poor effort at trying to profit. How would a class action lawsuit help? ZTE are not receiving money, they're getting an effing huge fine!

• oceancatoceancat United StatesPosts: 12 ✭✭✭✭

I can’t believe that you want to further destroy this company. I would like my phone to continue to get updates and be supported and am not interested in “making them pay” because I had to wait a few more months. My Axon 7 has been working great!

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The only people who have rights to a lawsuit are probally carriers in other countries who had big delays in network rollouts and contractual timelines were probally broken. Those will be handled in those respective countries. Some carriers were asking for penalty payments, which would help avoid any court battles in those locations.

• klevklev Posts: 115 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think the OP bailed the post already

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,210 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

SMH

Yeah. Because Samsung and Google and Apple never break the law do they. I get why people would be upset with ZTE selling equipment to Iran. Fair enough. It was 7 years ago, and they haven't done it since. The ban they received for not taking away bonuses from some employees was ridiculous.

There are no grounds here for a class action law suit from consumers. All current devices still work and are Google certified. I'm not sure where people come up with this stuff?

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    SMH

Yeah. Because Samsung and Google and Apple never break the law do they. I get why people would be upset with ZTE selling equipment to Iran. Fair enough. It was 7 years ago, and they haven't done it since. The ban they received for not taking away bonuses from some employees was ridiculous.

There are no grounds here for a class action law suit from consumers. All current devices still work and are Google certified. I'm not sure where people come up with this stuff?

Oh the OP's just a typical American screaming lawsuit. I'm an American, and probably others here that posted are also, we're just not typical. ☺️

• dnewman007dnewman007 las vegasPosts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@braderhart said:

All I can say is WOW.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,109 mod

Some people will always find a reason to sue someone for any and everything.... just sad. 🙁