My next phone will be an Huawei

WapousWapous CanadaPosts: 1 ✭✭

This is my first message here and my last one.
I am the proud owner of an Axon 7 phone from the excellent Chinese company ZTE.
When I read the comments of Americans about the supposed spy phones I think about how naive the people can be.
China has 20% of US debt (US bonds) and is on track to overtake the United States of America as the world's largest economy.
US debt exceeded $ 21 trillion on March 15, 2018. That is 21,000 Billions.
So what to do to recover all this money?
You do like those who lose everything with narcotics or gambling, you steal friends and family.
You invent all kinds of spying stories and you impose salted penalties. Plus, doing this way will protect your friends like Apple and Google. They try with Huawei and many others.
But please stop being naive to believe in all these commercial frauds.
As the current US president has stolen hundreds of contractors to build his empire, he will do the same with US goverment.
And in addition you ask ZTE to restore the service as soon as possible. What a joke!
I am a proud owner of a ZTE product and I thank them for their patience.
And finally, do you know at least that your government is spying all over the world every second of the day via Apple, Microsoft, Google and all the major US electronic circuit manufacturers.
My Axon 7 phone is an excellent product. But my next phone will be from Huawei because they are less dependent on American suppliers.
A Canadian tired of hearing **** from the south.

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,589 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Lol... The "national debt" is and always was just a manipulation to be able to keep taking more and more money from tax payers. It's not really directly related to the current situation with ZTE, and you can bet none of their fines will reduce that number either, but it's all politics as usual anyway. Yes most people are naive, but the way the US government operates leaves most people in a position to put on proverbial blinders and just live a life of "ignorance is bliss", and I for one don't blame them.

It's good to see that ZTE should be back soon though, and hopefully the Axon 9 still coming soon as well. Huawei makes some pretty good devices these days, but ZTE offers a great value for the price paid, so hopefully they continue that tradition.

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 56 ✭✭✭✭✭

Both of your comments are incredibly well said!! Couldn't have said it better.

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 162 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD Your reply to the OP's rant was very well stated. Good job!