How can I update my Cricket Blade Max X to newest software?

freetoride78freetoride78 United StatesPosts: 5 ✭✭✭

The newest out is z983v1.6.20 and when I click update software it tells me it's current. I have z983v1.5.19 on my phone now. How can I get the new software as when I called cricket they say it's ZTE who sends them out.

Best Answer

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,706 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

ZTE does push out the Software but it has to be approved and goes through the carrier.

Answers

• ottob692ottob692 United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭

The newest out is z983v1.6.20 and when I click update software it tells me it's current. I have z983v1.5.19 on my phone now. How can I get the new software as when I called cricket they say it's ZTE who sends them out.

I have same phone and cricket as well I have gotten all updates  to build # z983v1.8.22. . So your problem  is clear.  And half to clear the phone cache  . But do not I repeat  do not update to build #z983v1.9.23 . As that build is a problem for the phone it's Wi-Fi is all **** up with that update  . So I repeat  go slow and do manual  update  only to build I said 
  • studioluvstudioluv United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    how did you get the new update on your phone?ottob692 said:

I have same phone and cricket as well I have gotten all updates  to build # z983v1.8.22. . So your problem  is clear.  And half to clear the phone cache  . But do not I repeat  do not update to build #z983v1.9.23 . As that build is a problem for the phone it's Wi-Fi is all **** up with that update  . So I repeat  go slow and do manual  update  only to build I said