Than can I convert OST files to PST.

cavalcadecavalcade United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭

How do I convert OST to PST and why a regular email with a regular account was suddenly stored in OST format if as it is said You have this Exchange account extension. Good day! Does anyone have a Converter from ost file to pst ?

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,628 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

There are converters out there. A simple internet search you will find some. I would just advise you to use Outlook on your PC or Mac and export your mail to a PST under the file menu. OST is used for Exchange mailboxes and helps with performance in cached mode.

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

MS has some information on how to backup or export to pst.

• robertgreggsrobertgreggs United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭

@cavalcade said:
    How do I convert OST to PST and why a regular email with a regular account was suddenly stored in OST format if as it is said You have this Exchange account extension. Good day! Does anyone have a Converter from ost file to pst ?

hello , maybe you can try to use pst recovery online , find this service here - https://outlook.recoverytoolbox.com/o

• kabvdhcbkabvdhcb United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    Here is an advance Softaken OST to PST converter tool is the best solution to restore OST file. This tool migrate Outlook OST file into PST, EML, MSG and HTML file format also.