ZMAX PRO BATTERY PROBLEM

drewdrewdrewdrew United StatesPosts: 1

So basically have a ZTE ZMAX Pro Z981 for a while now but I don't understand why my battery goes from 100% to 0%. When I take it out of my charger it's 100% but a few seconds later it goes down to 0% telling me that there is no battery. Is there anyone here who know why this is happening or knows how to fix this problem?

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,492 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Could be faulty hardware...but try some software things first. #1. Clear the cache partition. #2. Perform a factory reset.

• skbealskbeal Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

@drewdrew said:
    So basically have a ZTE ZMAX Pro Z981 for a while now but I don't understand why my battery goes from 100% to 0%. When I take it out of my charger it's 100% but a few seconds later it goes down to 0% telling me that there is no battery. Is there anyone here who know why this is happening or knows how to fix this problem?

I have the same problem. It happens when I am in the middle of a phone call, and the phone will randomly turn itself off. When I reboot it, the phone shows that there is plenty of battery power remaining. This is just one of the laundry list of problems I have had and continue to have with this phone. I am ready to replace it with a phone that doesn't have non-stop issues.

I haven't found a solution to the battery problem, but I won't go anywhere without a heavy duty charger because a full charge barely lasts an hour or two.

• AlexGuan123456AlexGuan123456 United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭

If your phone's battery level is abnormal, we recommend that you:
    1. Try restarting your phone.
    2. Check if the third-party battery software is installed and uninstall the attempt.
    3. Back up data (contacts, text messages, photos, etc.) and try to restore the factory settings.
    4. If the problem persists, it is recommended that you bring your mobile phone, to your local after-sales service center for testing.

• BillyBeckhamBillyBeckham CanadaPosts: 6 ✭✭

If the battery of the mobile phone is fully charged, there is no power to shut down without any reason, which may be caused by a malfunction of the mobile phone system or hardware.

In this case, the user can try to flash the phone or restore the factory first.

For example, the user can try to back up important data such as mobile phone contacts, pictures, etc., and then enter the phone settings to restore the phone to factory settings.

The phone will return to its original state after the factory is restored, and then the user will try to use the phone to observe it.