And I put the Dolby audio Into blade max ? by downloading an app

BigBossmanBigBossman N. Y. C. Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 21, 2018 8:57PM in Blade Z MAX

YouTube page so it showed me that this phone is supposed to have the same features as the first model the blade max. tcame out Dolby Digital processor but it don't have it does anybody know where to get that link and how would I go about installing it is it APK file thank you

Best Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I see. The Dolby Atmos is not supported on your device, hence you do not see it preinstalled.

Since it's not officially supported, you would have to look around on the dark web to see if there is ways to install it (typically you would need to root the device though, so it can be a bit dangerous if you don't know what to do as that can render the phone useless). I would suggest you do a little bit search and maybe even check on XDA to see if there are ways to get it install on unsupported device.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@BigBossman said:
    Also unlock this device can I do it myself and how would I do so. Thanks Michael

If you bought the phone through a carrier (ie Boost) or a carrier sim was included you will have to unlock through them. Otherwise, the phone should be unlocked.

Sadly you wont be able to get Dolby whatever with the phone with a simple app. You will have to have to flash it and to you will have to unlock the bootloader of the phone, its a risky process.

• BigBossmanBigBossman N. Y. C. Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Ok thank you so this model not one ZTE better phones. Thanks, Michael

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi,

Do you have the Blade Z Max? If so, you should not need to install anything since the Dolby Audio should be pre-installed in the factory rom. I double checked my device and the app is there.

If you can, post a screenshot of the phone or double check if your device is Z982 and is running latest software build so we can verify if your particular device support Dolby.

Actually I have the ZTE blade Force I'm sorry it's called the blade Force thanks Michael

And I put that Dolby sound system or app into the blade Force thank you and if so where can I get such a website and how would I install it thank you Michael

And I put that Dolby sound system or app into the blade Force thank you and if so where can I get such a website and how would I install it thank you Michael

Does anybody know how I can put that don't be on this phone anyone can coach me what to do thank you

Can I use a another app similar ,that would work. Any good app s you know? Thanks Michael

Also unlock this device can I do it myself and how would I do so. Thanks Michael

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I am not aware of any app that offers the same type of system level equalizer to improve the sound quality. if you are simply looking for ways to improve audio output from music and/or movie, then you can try various multimedia app that has customizable equalizer.

As for unlocking the device, you can certainly do it if it is available on your device. Since this is not something that is officially supported by ZTE (or any manufacturers for that matters), you won't be able to find much information here. Your best bet is searching on XDA to see if it is something that you can do on your particular device.

Xda?

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,167 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@BigBossman said:
    Xda?

This might help: https://forum.xda-developers.com/zte-blade/general/zte-z982-blade-z-max-root-t3697147

WARNING: If you got the Blade Z Max from carriers like Boost or MetroPCS then I would NOT try to unlock the bootloader- high risk of failure.

On a lighter note the speaker of the Blade Z Max are tuned by Dolby according to ZTE website :)
    https://www.zteusa.com/blade-z-max

You just cant change the equalizer settings because you know.. budget phone.

Ithanks anyways, I leaving it stock. Thanks, Michael