charging cable

maverickmaverick NJPosts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey I'm curious would it matter what cable is used for charging? My original one is all broken apart apparently. I was just going to buy a usb to usb-c cable from amazon and didnt know if it would matter with the quick charging? Thanks

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yes it matters for quick charging. Make sure you get a quality cable rated for quick charging, and read the reviews too because sometimes the product doesn't do what's advertised. If it's a cable you're going to use daily, make sure it's a good quality cable. I haven't checked ZTE's webstore, but they might also have OEM replacement cables for sale too.

• maverickmaverick NJPosts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 1, 2018 8:23PM

@DoppelgangerD said:
    Yes it matters for quick charging. Make sure you get a quality cable rated for quick charging, and read the reviews too because sometimes the product doesn't do what's advertised. If it's a cable you're going to use daily, make sure it's a good quality cable. I haven't checked ZTE's webstore, but they might also have OEM replacement cables for sale too.

Thanks @DoppelgangerD i'll check. I see quick charge 3.0 and stuff for listing. I was going to get an OEM one but i want one thats longer. The one I was looking at is 6ft and fabric wrapped so no annoying catching. heh. Your input is appreciated? like this one on amazon

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@maverick said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

Thanks @DoppelgangerD i'll check. I see quick charge 3.0 and stuff for listing. I was going to get an OEM one but i want one thats longer. The one I was looking at is 6ft and fabric wrapped so no annoying catching. heh. Your input is appreciated? like this one on amazon

Yep, looks like that should be a good one.