Sprint not approved

Bane2018Bane2018 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Why hasn't this phone been approved by sprint. It has the radios and all I don't understand. I'm ready to completely leave this phone company and go elsewhere

Comments

• vanguyvanguy USAPosts: 591 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was Sprints choice.

Verizon is also CDMA and it will work with Verizon but it takes some effort.

If ZTE made any kind of effort to get compatibility with either one it wasn't successful because Verizon and sprint tech support will only tell you it is not supported.

• scott779scott779 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 4, 2018 7:00AM

I tried the same thing. It's not ZTE's fault - the fault is with Sprint. I got the run-around with 3 different Sprint phone support persons and 2 different Sprint Technical support stores. One phone person said it was supported, then when I went to the store to buy the Sprint SIM card, they said it wasn't supported. I went with Cricket and it was easy as pie!

• alferalfer Posts: 112 ✭✭✭✭✭

@scott779 said:
    I tried the same thing. It's not ZTE's fault - the fault is with Sprint. I got the run-around with 3 different Sprint phone support persons and 2 different Sprint Technical support stores. One phone person said it was supported, then when I went to the store to buy the Sprint SIM card, they said it wasn't supported. I went with Cricket and it was easy as pie!

Of course it was easy, Cricket is AT&T !

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

GSM is the way to go with this device in my opinion. Maybe this will change for future devices.

• scott779scott779 Posts: 136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@alfer said:

@scott779 said:

Of course it was easy, Cricket is AT&T !

No... really?.. you don't say? ;) And They're about 50% cheaper and have been rock steady for nearly 2 years now for both my wife & I.

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,111 mod

ZTE already said along time ago they weren't going to get Sprint approval for the Axon 7.