Hate ZTE will never buy from them again. Blade Z is a fraud.

Zte_is_weakZte_is_weak United StatesPosts: 1

Phone forgets to multitask. Update all seems to make the phone forget to install. In the 3 months I've had this phone the only single thing that this phone has that I enjoy is the Dolby app. You get suckered in with the camera (which is overall decent.) I can't play a game that takes too much ram because if I press the back button I literally have to restart the entire app. (Gamers beware) yes it's a 200 dollar phone. You like it for the screen but you realize any phone the same size, leaves this sucker in the dust. It freezes and lags more then any phone I have ever owned. Yes I sound really negative and I know that some people love this phone. Get a iPhone 6s plus or newer and youll want to throw it at the salesmen who sold it to you. I did homework, I used to own a stylo 3 with the same processor memory and ram was LIGHT-YEARS ahead. Everything ran smooth and never had a single issue. I honestly would be more than happy to get more in detail about my hate of this phone. If a company is willing to pay a billion dollars for screwing up, Maybe they can return my money too. Not a fan. Anyone I meet that needs a new phone will know not to go ZTE. If you want to look like you got an expensive phone with a big screen. This is the phone for you.

Comments

• schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 180 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I've never experienced these issues with the b20 update. Also you are complaining about a 100$ phone not running fast. I've compared the Stylo 3 plus and the blade zmax (own them both) and they seemed just as fast in daily usage

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,600 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just for the sake of stating the obvious, you can't do any serious gaming on a device like the BZM. It just doesn't have the processing power and RAM to do a decent job like a flagship device would.

If the phone is behaving that badly, then I would suggest trying to reset it back to factory default settings, and then set it up as a new device, not restore from backup, especially Google backup that can be corruptive.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

You can't really compare a $100 phone to a flagship phone, not even an old flagship phone. I've used similar phones in the entry-level category with similar specs and they all perform pretty similarly.

Maybe one might keep 2 or 3 apps in memory instead of just 1 or 2, but they really are not made for much multitasking. Any game you open will use up the majority of your RAM and naturally have to release it when switching apps and then have to reload it again.

It is possible that the Stylo 3 could hold 1 more or even 2 more apps in memory but that is probably due to the lower resolution screen it uses. That still wouldn't help much with gaming and multitasking.

I know it's a pain and it frustrates me as well, but this is a $100 phone with 2GB of RAM. It's pretty much par for the course.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,126 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

As others have stated, no phone with the specs of the BZM is going to perform like a flagship. It's $100 phone. The reviews on the Stylo 3 say the same thing. And Gaming? You simply can't game on a phone with these specs. If you expect flagship results from a device, then please spend the money on a flagship device. Don't come and complain when you want a Chevy Sonic to perform like a Corvette.