actualizacion a mi zte de desbloqueo del bootloader?

I can do to get the update to my zte of the bootloader unlock, I really need to know

Thanks

For doubts of why I need to know, please let me know

Answers

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,127 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi ​, at this moment there is no Official Unlock bootloader, but as far as i know ZTE is working on a new method to Unlock and just hope is here sooner than later . by the way which Axon 7 model you're currently using?

1- A2017U

2- A2017G

3- A2017

Hola Brandon,

En este momento no hay una manera Official para desbloquear el bootloader y hasta lo que se ZTE esta trabajando en una nueva manera para poder desbloquearlo. solo espero sea mas temprano que tarde . De porsi que modelo del Axon 7 estas usando?

1- A2017U

2- A2017G

3- A2017

• None now try to unlock a previous model

oh i see, you are trying to Unlock the ZTE Axon PRO, i thought you were asking for the Axon 7, which is where you are posting at the moment and the answer will be the same , as far as i know they are working on a new method to unlock and isn't been release yet.

• Ok but if it is a zte that is not an axon how could you unlock it

• joselepeme2joselepeme2 EspañaPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

hola sabeis desbloquear bootloader del zte blade a506

• macario_223macario_223 SpainPosts: 1 ✭✭

alguien sabe si existe una forma de desbloquear el bootloader de el a910 blade

@joselepeme2 , @macario_223
    en xda seria un buen lugar para buscar lo que buscan, en estos momentos aqui en la comunidad official de ZTE no hay manera de abilitar el bootloader, pero en XDA podrian encontrar lo que buscan.