My Blade X Max keeps blinking red around the edge of the screen.

robjrobj Mansfield OhioPosts: 3 ✭✭

Please help. The battery on my Blade X Max would no longer hold a charge and the phone kept shutting down as soon as I turned on the phone. When I plugged in the charger the phone would show the battery between 60% - 75%. I took the Blade X Max to Cricket Wireless Monday September 10, 2018 and the sales rep said it was something wrong inside the phone. He was nice enough to sell me one of the last 2 brand new Blade X Max he had in the store. Now the brand new Blade X Max keeps blinking red around the edge of the screen. I did not drop the phone or get it wet. I also was very very careful what apps I downloaded. The only apps I downloaded was facebook which was not pre-installed on the phone, twitter, android assistant and a Bible app all from the Google Play Store. Why does my Blade X Max keep blinking red around the edge of the screen?

Answers

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@robj does it do this all the time? Only when you are charging? Never stops? Are you using the charger that came with the phone or a different charger? Is it the Message notification light that is blinking? I've never heard of an issue like this before on any device, much less two of the same.

• robjrobj Mansfield OhioPosts: 3 ✭✭

I found out what the flashing red border around the screen on my blade x max is and corrected the problem. It is nothing serious and won't cause any issues on the phone. I saw a video on YouTube that explained that the flashing red border around the screen is a notification from Android letting you know that their is heavy load on the Android operating system. You can turn off or disable the flashing red border around the screen by going into settings click on developer options then unchecked strict mode. You will no longer see a flashing red border around the screen. This will work on all Android phones.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@robj said:
    I found out what the flashing red border around the screen on my blade x max is and corrected the problem. It is nothing serious and won't cause any issues on the phone. I saw a video on YouTube that explained that the flashing red border around the screen is a notification from Android letting you know that their is heavy load on the Android operating system. You can turn off or disable the flashing red border around the screen by going into settings click on developer options then unchecked strict mode. You will no longer see a flashing red border around the screen. This will work on all Android phones.

Well done @robj! And thanks for coming back to the Community to post and help others!