Are we getting an update for the blade V8 pro??

SammySammy United StatesPosts: 1
Axon 7 got the oreo, the mini got the nougat, we need nougat on this great device

Best Answers

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,337 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    All we can do is hope, @sammy, but it's not looking likely at this time.
  • easedeleasedel Posts: 75 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 1, 2018 8:18PM Accepted Answer
    Nope. Right after the phone came out we were posting about this and given the run around. It wasn't until about a year after release they finally made a statement and said they weren't updating. Be happy we even got a security update. I don't think they ever planned on it, which is stupid considering the specs on the phone, it should have handled N or even O. They lost a future customer because of how they handled it.

At this point I would be happen if they gave us the ability to unlock this thing

Even more pissed after seeing their Blade Max View that was released yesterday..comes with N and was announced by ZTE to be getting O before the end of the year.

Answers

• tjhall1000tjhall1000 United StatesPosts: 19 ✭✭✭✭
    i would love any type of update. im still in the dreaded update 22 with the wifi battery drain issue. i miss how my phone used to be, only had to charge it once every week or even 2 weeks. now since that update 22, i have to charge daily. 

its depressing
  • KellmournKellmourn Posts: 4 ✭✭✭
    Looks like ZTE has abandoned the Blade V8 Pro.  They lost a customer who was thinking of buying a new flagship.
  • buzzstarbuzzstar United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    I like my Blade V8 Pro quite well, although having had it for about a year, I can see where an update would help, but apparently one is not forthcoming. Too bad, as this will probably be my last ZTE product because of the support issues.