Axon 7 .. LTE/4G seems to have quit working. No internet.

testrattestrat Posts: 56 ✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed yesterday that the LTE/4g symbol isnt showing up at the top like it used to, and now, no internet - unless I am on a wireless connection only.   Current OS version is the .0B35.  So... When I shut off wireless, all I have is the signal strength bar graph.  So, anything I can check?  Phone is just barely 2 years old now..  For the time being, I am gonna have to carry the other cheap unlocked android phone that i have a Straight Talk sim in and use it for remote wireless I guess.

Comments

• testrattestrat Posts: 56 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, and I have restarted the cell just to see if that would clear anything.  Which, it didnt.
  • coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @testrat have you chedcheto see if your APN has changed?
    @testrat have you chedcheto see if your APN has changed?

APN?  Explain please...
  • hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try doing a network reset.  That would reset your wifi, cellular, and bluetooth radio settings.  Also wiping the cache partition sometimes helps as well. You could also try your SIM card in another device, to see if it's an issue with the SIM card or carrier. Something to try anyway.
    Oh... WAIT all.... da*n it.. How it got switched off, I have no idea.. The data setting was turned off... WTF.
    I havent been in settings in ages.  Anyway... is working as it should now...
    Sorry to bother ....
  • samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    testrat said:
    Oh... WAIT all.... da*n it.. How it got switched off, I have no idea.. The data setting was turned off... WTF.
    I havent been in settings in ages.  Anyway... is working as it should now...
    Sorry to bother ....
    It's Halloween after all, spooky things happens:). Glad to see that you got it fixed. 
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,882 admin
    Issue resolved!