How long to charge ZW10 fully battery ?

claymoreclaymore VietnamPosts: 1
I'm a newbie and had a gift ZTW ZW10 from my friend.
I star reset my watch and charging but too slow. In 2 hour battery indicator only 40% :(
And in nomal watch, how long to charge fully battery 100%
Anh how to save battery for 01 day use

Thanks in advance

Comments

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,633 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure the charging dock is not being powered by a PC USB port, also make sure the contacts are clean on both the watch and charging dock.
  • samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, make sure the watch is placed securely in the dock and the usb cable is securely connected (I have had time where I bumped the watch while it is charging and cause the watch or the cable to come loose and thus stopped charging). Also, I found that sometimes during charging the watch can get warm that triggered high temperature warning (typically happenes where there is a lot of activity on the watch). When that happens, I have to remove the watch from the charger and place it back after a couple of minutes to resume charging at normal rate (only happened a couple of times). 

As for lasting for 1 day of use, I found that turn the brightness to about 2 levels works for me during normal use unless I am outdoor in bright sunlight. You could also try to turn off always-on screen can help as well as disable tilt-to wake. I kept them both on and get 1 day of use but if you need a bit more juice, maybe try to turn them off. I also found that sometimes depending on the watch face you use can have major impact on the battery life as well.