Random reboots after upgrade to Oreo

I installed update A2017GV1.3.0802 (oreo) on my Axon 7 yesterday. Immediately after installation the phone randomly freezes en reboots, generally every few minutes. It does this regardless of being in my pocket or on the table. I tried wiping the cache partition and did a factory reset. Before the update this never happened.

Now what?

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hi, 

Are you using microSD card? If so, try to take the card out and see if problem goes away. If so, try to reformat the card to see if that potentially fixes the issue. 
  • DanielZeeDanielZee NetherlandsPosts: 3 ✭✭
    edited November 27, 2018 3:49AM
    Nope. Not using a MicroSD card.

Is it possible to downgrade to the previous OS version?
  • razor512razor512 United States Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that the ROM posted on this forum (US forum) is designed for the A2017U model of the Axon 7 and will not be stable on other versions.
  • DanielZeeDanielZee NetherlandsPosts: 3 ✭✭
    My phone said an update was available so I installed it. A mistake it turns out.
  • samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2018 7:45PM
    DanielZee said:
    Nope. Not using a MicroSD card.

Is it possible to downgrade to the previous OS version?
    i am not sure if ZTE released the firmware (that you can use microsd to upgrade/downlograde) for your particular model but you could take a look at the device support page for your country to see if there is an older firmware for your particular model that you could potentially use to downgrade. (sorry forgot the post the link:https://www.ztedevices.com/en/support)
  • DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27, 2018 7:59PM

@DanielZee @samsamha ,
    Yes DanielZee can go to that site and look for the A2107G and either sideloads or sdcard install...

Preferable perform FDR (Factory reset) and reinstall the sdcard package.