Official release date for Oreo 8.1 for ZTE Blade Max View???

acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
So far loving my new ZTE Blade Max View just really want Oreo any idea when the release will happen????

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,773 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There is no official release date given but a couple of sites mention that it maybe coming in December. So hopefully ZTE will give all Blade Max View users something nice to play in this holiday season. As always, stick around in the community as we will post any news as soon as we know it. 
  • biggiefanbiggiefan United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭
    I was online on YouTube and I heard that ZTE the new ones I have the ZTE Max view supposed to get an update in December anybody know what time around December supposed to happen?
  • MyhrddinMyhrddin United StatesPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope it's really close to a stock android that turns out to be the Dec '18 update.  With the hardware in this phone we don't need bloatware etc causing it to run slower.  *fingers crossed for some pure Android Oreo any day now that we're in December.!
  • acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    Myhrddin said:
    I just hope it's really close to a stock android that turns out to be the Dec '18 update.  With the hardware in this phone we don't need bloatware etc causing it to run slower.  *fingers crossed for some pure Android Oreo any day now that we're in December.!
    +1 I believe it will be stock Oreo 8.1 still waiting :#
  • hectorbribiescahectorbribiesca Posts: 15 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got mine in today... cant wait to start playing with it... Hopefully Im greeted with a surprise update to Oreo!... lol