Are there any cases as of now for the Blade Max View?

TongoTongo United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
I was wondering when or where will cases be available if they are not already being made as I do plenty of walking and fear dropping my phone on the concrete with in the first week of owning it.

Best Answer

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I believe there was another thread where @sshasan mentioned cases would become more available from 3rd party vendors in the next few weeks or so.

Answers

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin
    @tongo... did you pick up a Blade Max View? 
  • scan718scan718 United StatesPosts: 61 ✭✭✭✭✭
    picked up my Max View from B&H. so far so good actually just took off the screen protector that came on it but i'm scared i might scratch the screen. also waiting for a case and protectors to become available
  • ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod
    I'd keep watch on Amazon. They seem to be one of the first to start popping up with new cases.
  • hunkhunk United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amazon starting to have some skins but no cases as of 12/01/2018
    anyone have any luck yet
    here's a soft case for preorder, says Dec 20th. I'm gonna wait for a while till there are more options, especially with 2 day shipping
    https://www.amazon.com/AVIDET-Crystal-Anti-Scratches-Compatible-Transparent/dp/B07KJ9LGN9/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1543699862&sr=8-4&keywords=zte+MAX+VIEW
  • biggiefanbiggiefan United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭
    I was on Amazon the other day and they had some cases for the phone not a lot but they had some
    edited December 4, 2018 10:56AM
    Just a heads up. don't purchase this glass screen protector from Amazon. Received and returned it does not fit, too short.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KSYHCJN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  • artofgregoryartofgregory United StatesPosts: 9 ✭✭✭✭
    scan718 said:
    Just a heads up. don't purchase this glass screen protector from Amazon. Received and returned it does not fit, too short.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KSYHCJN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Crap! I ordered that same screen protector yesterday. Supposed to be here tomorrow.
    maybe they sent me the wrong one, but i doubt it. I wonder if they actually check these things on the phone? Let me know if you got the right one.
  • textcatextca Posts: 11 ✭✭✭
    Really want the new view, I am on the zmax pro from 27 months back but without a case and  glass screen protector its a wait for me.
    scan718 said:
    maybe they sent me the wrong one, but i doubt it. I wonder if they actually check these things on the phone? Let me know if you got the right one.

Scan, you were right. It's way too small!
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin
    Looks like this company is making a universal 16:9 aspect ratio screen protector for 6'' screens.

The Blade Max View just happens to have a slightly longer chin.

scan718 said:

Scan, you were right. It's way too small!
    OH DANG. The wait continues...
  • MyhrddinMyhrddin United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd been told to look for accessories for the Blade Max Blue but, it looks like that phone has touch buttons at the bottom, under the screen that the Max View doesn't and, looks like speaker on the back that the View doesn't either. And, that case on Amazon.. if you look where the buttons are, it's got the power button on the other side instead of below the volume buttons.  Well, I have 2 Blade Max View phones now and am afraid to switch from the Axon 7 Mini's that we're currently using.  Those came with a tpu case in the box too.. and the new ones didn't.  I am a little disappointed in ZTE on this.  Calling support and them telling me to look for bits for the Max Blue has me bummed out now too.
    BTW, the phone looks great and is really snappy in responding.. now if we could just get some accessories for it so it doesn't get all dinged up in the first couple of days use.. Frustrated. *sigh
    It sure would have been nice if they threw in a cheap plastic case. I definitely need a glass screen protector. They have saved my other  phones screen alot of times. Better to buy another screen protector than a phone screen. And don't get me started on those cheap eBay replacement screens.
  • acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭
     A quality case any day now would be great... :/
    edited December 9, 2018 1:02PM
    why is it taking so long for a case to come out for this phone, I have had my phone for weeks now,  but have not even turned it on till I can get a case to protect it
    I'm starting to think maybe it has something to do with the issues ZTE was facing and there waiting to see if the phone sells enough. I'll be really upset if I don't get my Oreo update come Jan1st.
  • comxsatcomxsat United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    I previously purchased a belt hoster from Amazon for a ZTE Z958 and it works fine for my Z610DL. 
  • ArchibaldoArchibaldo United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    If it helps, soft cases for the Samsung Note 8 will fit the ZTE BLADE MAX VIEW perfectly. Of course the button cutout will be different but will actually fit and protect the blade MAX VIEW like a glove. I picked mine up at local Walmart for less than $5. Being a soft silicone case it does not press against or interfere with power/volume buttons. It's a good temporary fix until real cases become available.
  • MyhrddinMyhrddin United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still keeping an eye out for anyone to make decent accessories for this phone. I sent one phone back but, had opened one and am very frustrated that nobody is making anything but either sticker skin or a stick-on flip case that wouldn't protect corners even. When I got my Axon 7 mini there was none of this and plenty of decent things to not only protect but personalize to your liking.  If ZTE would at least get one tpu case made for it.. then others would probably follow suit. I can't switch to this phone until I can actually protect it.  The world isn't carpeted.
  • cyberdynecyberdyne United StatesPosts: 74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I placed an order for a case on Amazon and it was cancelled a few hours after I was informed it had shipped and the case is now 'unavailable'
  • BtyhntrBtyhntr United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited December 17, 2018 5:21PM
    I found some skins that may be helpful 
    http://www.skinomi.com/zte-blade-max-view.html
  • BtyhntrBtyhntr United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    Amazon claims that this is a compatible holster 
    Vertical Teramo Premium Leather Case for Compatible w/ZTE Blade MAX View with Magnetic Flap, Fixed Heavy Duty 360° Non-Removable Swivel Clip https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K5KS6ZL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_oybgCbZ5N2862
    thanks to archibaldo
    I got the note 8 clear plastic case from walmart for 4.88 it fits perfect  button holes don't line up but usable for now till I can get what I am looking for
    it's the Walmart store brand
    I see there are some new cases on amazon
    by a company called tenplus
    not the style  I am looking for,  but it's a start. 
    FEEL MY PAIN so my first scuff because there are no acceptable cases. also whats up with the update its almost the end of December, they said the end of the year. my post wont be so nice if i don't receive this update

edited December 19, 2018 9:19PM
    scan718 said:
    FEEL MY PAIN so my first scuff because there are no acceptable cases. also whats up with the update its almost the end of December, they said the end of the year. my post wont be so nice if i don't receive this update
    Scan, I agree I have had mine since the beginning of November and have waited to use it as my daily phone due to waiting for the update and the lack of cases/screen protectors that actually fit. I have drove myself insane by checking up to 5 times a day for updates and cases, to no avail. I had such high hopes for this phone. 
    If it helps, soft cases for the Samsung Note 8 will fit the ZTE BLADE MAX VIEW perfectly. Of course the button cutout will be different but will actually fit and protect the blade MAX VIEW like a glove. I picked mine up at local Walmart for less than $5. Being a soft silicone case it does not press against or interfere with power/volume buttons. It's a good temporary fix until real cases become available.
    Does the camera and fingerprint scanner line up? can i get a link to it