what carrier are you on,any problems ?

hunkhunk United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭
I plan on using  my view with cricket, any cricket users any problems to speak of?

what carrier are you with? 

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hi, Blade Max View is unlocked and supports GSM carrier and Cricket runs on ATT network so it should not have any problem using it with Cricket. Using an unlocked phone instead of carrier phone is that you may not able to use some of the carrier specific features such as wifi calling. 

ZTE is running a promo right now for the holiday so you will save 30 bucks, so grab the Blade Max View now and save few bucks. 

• BtyhntrBtyhntr United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    edited December 26, 2018 1:56PM
    I'm using mine on Verizon towers with a Tracfone SIM card and have no issues. 

• toddomerniktoddomernik United StatesPosts: 14 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Total Wireless here //Perfect with the exception of Visual Voicemail is not supported with an unlocked phone ..But reception and LTE work well ..
  • jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,632 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Cricket runs off ATT's network, which is pretty solid  I was on Cricket, and switched to ATT Pre-Paid because the cost was actually lower per month for me and my wife after the multi-line and auto-pay discounts.  I had no complaints about Cricket's service or coverage when I was with them, but saving $20 a month and get the same coverage, it was a no brainer to switch back to ATT's pre-paid service.
  • juliocolonsrjuliocolonsr United StatesPosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 30, 2018 9:47PM
    I got my blade Max view and have had it for a little or a month have no issues with metro by TMobile network. The only thing I have noticed is that from the Oreo update my network bars had gone down from full to only 3. I live in the San Diego area and have never had issues before. Love the network. Metro by TMobile had worked for me in places that my Verizon work phone hasn't. Has any one else see a issue?
    Number of bars isn't a good interpretation of signal strength.  Look at your actual signal strength reading under about phone and tell us what number you have.
  • carmenmcarmenm United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    edited December 31, 2018 12:08PM
    I'm on tmo and first thing I noticed after updating was my signal bars reduced.
    Seems my signal reading is -90dBm (seems to fluctuate between -86 and -94) and above. Not good from what I understand. This is in my home where I always had full bars and signal.
     Haven't had any dropped calls or full signal loss but almost always low bar indicator now.

Meant to post in "network issues" thread but seems to be on topic here as well.
  • artofgregoryartofgregory United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭
    I have ATT and I am experiencing low signal as well. I normally get 4 to 5 bars. With this phone I'm lucky to get 3.
    edited January 1, 2019 9:42AM
    Updates have known to calculate "number of bars" differently.  U need to see what your dBm reading is from about phone.  Compare before and after update.  Number of bars can misleading.  Even the almighty Apple has calculated them wrong before . dBm reading never lies.