The Meetup @ CES 2019

sshasansshasan Staff MemberUnited StatesPosts: 3,985 admin

The tradition continues.

If you plan on attending CES 2019 or live in the vicinity of Las Vegas -

Come eat, drink, relax and talk tech with Z-Community at the 2019 iteration of CES in Las Vegas, Nevada. For the 3rd year in a row, join leaders from ZTE and Z-Community as well as fellow influencers in the mobile industry - for a CES 2019 evening get together with beverages and hors d’oeuvres.

Space is limited and it’s invite only, but you can request an invitation here and we’ll do our best to accommodate.

Wednesday, January 9th

7:30 PM - 8:30 PM

We hope to see you there!

Comments

• rasalonrasalon IT Technical Support Team - ALS|Resolvion United StatesPosts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 18, 2018 9:15PM
    Maybe something about future plans for the A7/A7 mini or the Us Flagship successor to the A7 will be announced or discussed. Well I hope at least.
  • austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a great experience! I wish I could be there but sadly I don't live near Las Vegas. One day I hope to join in on one of these events!
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,985 admin
    austin45 Let's make sure 2019 is the year we meet. I know you've been trying to link up with us for a long time.
  • jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,786 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm taking a year off.  But I'll be back in 2020 most likely.
  • chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 585 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year I said that hopefully 2019 will be the year. Unfortunately, that's not going to be possible. Well, let's hope for 2020!
  • dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,574 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2018 12:13AM
    The meet up sounds great to me. I live in Vegas and finally have lots of free time. I filled out the request for the invitation form. 
  • ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod
    If your in the area you won't want to miss a chance to hangout with these guys. Some of the best people you'll ever meet...
  • cyberdynecyberdyne United StatesPosts: 74 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last year was an awesome, first-class experience!
  • austin45austin45 United StatesPosts: 187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sshasan said:
    austin45 Let's make sure 2019 is the year we meet. I know you've been trying to link up with us for a long time.
    Thanks @sshasan and I totally agree!  :smiley:
  • keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't be there until the 10th, but will come by the booth and see y'all at the show!
  • rasalonrasalon IT Technical Support Team - ALS|Resolvion United StatesPosts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe while at CES in Los Vegas someone can bring up this in discussion with whomever from ZTE. Even if the discussion end up as Non Disclosure just so they can have an idea on how this will affect future ZTE Cell phone and related sales in the USA. Even if ZTE from this point on only sells low end and mid range phones in the USA and doesn't make a A7/A7 Mini/Axon M replacement and never updates it beyond the 8.0 July update from a month ago. It may not effect anything but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/27/white-house-considering-executive-order-to-bar-huawei-zte-purchases.html
  • TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love to be able to go to the Vegas Meetup after not being able to attend the Seattle Meetup due to the cancellation 😢 .. Sent a request for an invitation #ZTEFam
    We're less than a week away from CES... If you're a local or within driving distance of Las Vegas and want to be a part of the meetup, fill out the invite request above.
  • DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    So hype, I'll do my best to drive over from CA and Meet with everyone in Las Vegas.... 

Do I still need to fill up the invite? 
    @DrakenFX Yes, we’ll need you to fill it out for record keeping.
  • DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    sshasan said:
    @DrakenFX Yes, we’ll need you to fill it out for record keeping.
    10-4 thank you Boss
    **Spaces have now been filled. We hope to see you there!**