Are there any cases as of now for the Blade Max View?

Answers

• scan718scan718 United StatesPosts: 63 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hunk said:
    thanks to archibaldo
    I got the note 8 clear plastic case from walmart for 4.88 it fits perfect  button holes don't line up but usable for now till I can get what I am looking for
    it's the Walmart store brand
    can i get a link to it
  • toddomerniktoddomernik United StatesPosts: 14 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 20, 2018 2:06PM
    Sooo... My CASE that i ordered weeks ago that others are talking about . finally says SHIPPED ...Ive been walking on eggshells without a case on this phone , but it looks like it is on its way ..Last week it changed to Unavailable .. but today it says it is on its way from China ...Cant wait for it to get here ... Its made by Avidet ... 
  • BtyhntrBtyhntr United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭
    edited December 21, 2018 7:58PM
    Case for ZTE Blade MAX View Z610DL Case Cover Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07K5Z6YGZ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_hVyhCbYFRVPVD
    Its a start anyway 
    Although my Avidet case says its is on the way , it is NOT available at the current time to purchase on Amazon  ..When it does arrive , I will give my opinion on how nice of a case it is ... And if it doesn't arrive , I found the Note 8 case that others were talking about at Walmart for 5 bucks ... Ill Just have to do a little modifying .. :)
  • hunkhunk United StatesPosts: 20 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see that on aliexpress.com  there are a few cases you can buy coming out of China, but the shipping cost and time are high and long. the moral of this story is that they're coming I guess.  you can also use the aliexpress app
    still no hard cased plastics with a belt clip and cover. is what iam looking for
  • dagirldagirl United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    edited December 26, 2018 10:34AM
    Amazon does have a case available now, its only one but multiply colors for 12.00
     https://www.amazon.com/Case-Blade-View-Z610DL-Cover/dp/B07K62K6RQ

To me that is Just a Generic Phone cover which is better than nothing  ...The Avidet is an actual case made specifically for this phone from what I understand ..
    well I bit the bullet and ordered a case from aliexpress. com a black portfolio case it was only three 98 plus another three or four dollars for shipping it won't be expected to arrive until January 20th but that's just about cheaper than Amazon and around the same ship time.
    I will keep you posted but I got tired of waiting on Amazon
  • RlruattiRlruatti United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    edited December 31, 2018 1:04AM
    I bought the Samsung galaxy note 8 case, it will work pretty well until cases more become available. It's 4.88 at Walmart 
  • TraceyF5TraceyF5 United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    Come on already, i need a case for my zte blade max view. I really like the phone but ready to go with something else that i can get a case for. This thing slips out of my hand all the time. I came back to zte because I thought maybe. ... Im starting to think I should have stayed away. 
  • texasgal1965texasgal1965 United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭
    If I can't get a case & screen protector soon going back to my Samsung!!!
  • thejamaicansaucethejamaicansauce United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally broke my phone already, smh. 2 days ago. The lack of phone case really bothers me. Fell out of my lap while getting out of my car. 
    Come on ZTE can't you provide us with a case for our phones?  at a good price. thejamaicansauce  do you plan on changing brands of trying to fix it?
    Avidet told me to cancel my order..Lost in shipping..yeah..right..so Im no longer getting the case I ordered a month ago..dang..
  • carmenmcarmenm United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    You should not hesitate to spend the $5 on the note 8 case from walmart. Yeh, it needs a little "customization" but it will protect the phone. Plenty of screen protectors out there.
     It's really does suck that there is no case for this phone yet. Guess that's one of the pitfalls of a "non carrier" phone where if it was they would make sure to have cases on their shelves for their product.

ebay has a weird looking "thong" like protector for the phone but it takes about 3 weeks to a month for shipping from china. I actually tried to order one for aliexpress but my order went to....well, I'm not sure where? I confirmed the order but never processed??? Oh well.....  :)
    Keep searching and waiting.....
  • thejamaicansaucethejamaicansauce United StatesPosts: 17 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2019 3:58PM
    @scan718. I'm willing to purchase it again. It's a good phone. I'll be more careful next time around
  • MacCastleMacCastle United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭
    @Rlruatti can you bring more photos with the note cade?. I'm not convínced,but maybe you can help.
    I am going to.buy the Note 8 case from Walmart today
    .maybe do a little modifying...but I went back to my Stylo 4 in the meantime ...hope it works good..
    edited January 12, 2019 7:00PM
    I ordered the black carbon fiber skin/screen protector combo from skinomi and applied. Improved the look and feel of the phone 100 fold, very premium appearance. A case would be very nice but in the mean time this is an option worth looking at. 
  • chimengschimengs United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a Max view, for well over a month and still no cases.  Are there ever going to be any real cases for this phone? What is taking so long?
    edited January 13, 2019 5:36PM
    I am going to.buy the Note 8 case from Walmart today
    .maybe do a little modifying...but I went back to my Stylo 4 in the meantime ...hope it works good..
    purchased this from amazon, probable the same note 8 case as the Walmart one, now i need to modify it, thinking of maybe some thing round & hot to burn through the plastic for the fingerprint sensor. probably just cut the camera whole a little larger. Just noticed i need to cut a hole for the head phone jack, and the other tiny hole on top. Better than nothing i guess.
    https://smile.amazon.com/JETech-Galaxy-Shock-Absorption-Protective-Bumper/dp/B0758815Z6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1547416761&sr=8-1&keywords=JETech+Case+for+Galaxy+Note+8%2C+Shock-Absorption+Soft+Clear+Protective+Bumper+Cover 
    $3.99 picture taken with ZTE Blade

edited January 13, 2019 7:42PM
    So just used a sharp scissors for the fingerprint sensor, I tried to use a screw for the headphone jack but it wont seem to open enough, so I will just take off the case if i need that port. Also had to cut away the plastic over the power button.

• MortieMortie United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭
    Please ask ZTE to partner with some other companies to bring us cases for these phones!  I cannot get one for my Blade Max 2S either!!!  Help us ZTE....
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,038 admin
    We’ve reached out to case makers for both devices and the process on their end is quite expensive.

It is a waiting game at this point.

And the same process goes for ZTE making their own cases for the devices. 3rd parties make these cases even if they are ZTE branded and without large orders most are not willing to take the chance. 

edited January 18, 2019 11:49PM
    So no cases. Hmmm you do realize that by making a case for this phone as you should have done in the first place will increase your sales volume. The phone is a great phone that works well. Have faith in your own product step up and invest in accessories for it. Measuring the phone and pouring liquid plastic in a mold can't be that costly. You are the 4th largest cell phone manufacturer in the world, act like it.
  • chimengschimengs United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted earlier on this site under a different heading that earlier today I saw a case that might work.  It is for a phone that looks on the outside almost identical to the max view. The only difference is what side the flash is on. The phone is the ALCATEL 7. I guess I will be ordering one of those cases. 

• carmenmcarmenm United StatesPosts: 4 ✭✭
    Btyhntr said:
    I ordered the black carbon fiber skin/screen protector combo from skinomi and applied. Improved the look and feel of the phone 100 fold, very premium appearance. A case would be very nice but in the mean time this is an option worth looking at. 

Does the skin offer any kind of "protection" or does it feel like it would stop a cracked screen if dropped?
    I read skinomi site to see and the answer they gave was, well made me almost spit out my coffee! :)
    They said they only sell to people who treat their phones with respect!!!!??? Yeh...ok...

The IQ shield is a similar product but at least says something along the lines of "protective".
    I want something to stop the any screen damage if dropped on edge as the screen on this phone is edge to edge.
    Love the phone....want to keep it for a while.
    Case order cancled by seller @aliexpress.com, so I ordered another one from aliexpress there selection has shrunk down to one offering.
    Mad at zte right about now they should know better ,we need a case.
  • justsidewayzjustsidewayz Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2019 3:12PM
    Cracked screen for me too! Phone has not been dropped! This damage has happened either in a pocket or in a backpack. The corners are developing small cracks in the glass. ZTE wants us to pay 99 dollars to fix a 150 dollar phone, because of damage thats not under warranty. This situation would of never happened if the phone would of came with at least some basic protection like the cases that were included with the axon 7 and axon 7 mini. ZTE really let its loyal customers down on this one!!! Its a sad thing, my family has bought 4 ZTE flagship phones plus this new Blade Max View. We have recommended their products to many, but this failure is just too big to overlook. No more ZTE products in this home! 

I tried the skinomi skin kit, the edges would not stay adhered so eventually had to be removed, the film screen protector peeled up from one of the edges so it eventually had to be removed as well. The only remaining part of the skin kit it on the back and is still holding tight, a considerable upgrade in looks compared to the plain plastic back on the phone. I went with black carbon fiber. I did try a case for an alcatel 7, it fit the phone quite well but the flash was on the opposite side of the case as well as the headphone jack. You would have to modify the alcatel 7 case with a dremil tool to make it work properly.