need help with bluetooth connected to spro2 is not working......

bluetooth was synced sometimes there would be sound coming off the speaker and a few minutes later the sound wouldn't work..

had to restart it and even factory reset. it still has issues with the bluetooth speaker not producing any sound even while paired.

need help please

thank you

i'm using zte spro2 smart projector

i just want the bluetooth to have sound while paired

what's causing the sound to not work?

Answers

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,557 mod

​ Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. I have had this issue, but only with a bluetooth speaker that was problematic to begin with, and died within a month or so of this behavior starting. I haven't experienced it since, and I switch between two different speakers. So I would definitely see if this happens with another speaker if possible. Assuming that the problem persist, please post back with which model and build you are using, and we can attempt to troubleshoot further. 

• marunkmarunk United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    edited January 13, 2019 11:33PM
    This is not answer. This a  negetive feedback on ZTE SPRO device.
    I also find problem, it worked for a day and then stopped. After reset, i saw the time stamp changed and then bluetoothworked for 5 minutes. After that bluetooth became OFF. Also the WIFI, worked for a day, it stopped. I am going to return the device. These ZTE SPRO  does not care about providing how to fix the issues. 
  • need to wipe out entire device and reinstall original firmware. 
    only solution that should bring things back to normal.

what version of SPRO2 ?