What the hell is going on?

loservicloservic United StatesPosts: 1
Hey so, my phone is acting pretty weird. It freezes up all the time and closes my apps, Everytime I plug in my headphones the drop down menu comes down and moves the volume rapidly from left to right. It's glitching really bad so much so that I'd have to restart it most of the time. It's like someone is controlling my phone.

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,208 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not noticed this issue with my ZMax.

Have you tried other headphones to see if you have the same issue? If not, then it is possible the problem is with headphone (could be the cable, contacts is dirty, etc). If your headphone happens to be the one with in-line controller, sometimes it is possible that the contact point is using non-standard design and can cause such problem (or that the controller may be stuck). 
  • traci7668traci7668 United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭
    I had the exact same thing happen, I thought I had been invaded by aliens or something...I took it to MetroPCS they did what they said was a system update, but I had just looked to see if I needed to do that & it said it was up to date... Any way it worked fine after that, btw....when I go to system update....it's says it's never been updated....so I have no clue, but it quit being possessed.....