Video Display Legend - The Arrows - Pointing In / Pointing Out

RoverRover DallasPosts: 87 ✭✭✭✭✭
I looked in the manual that came with the Blade Z Max, but didn't find my answer.

When you are playing back a video you made, as you have the phone horizontal, at the bottom of the screen, in the lower left, is a pair of arrows pointing inward. If you touch that pair of arrows, they toggle to pointing outward. What is this function? Is there a legend that I can access online that shows this, or a legend for this in the phone somewhere?

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    that function is meant to stretch the video full screen. It probably will not do anything when the video is in portrait mode but in landscape if you have video that does not fit the whole screen and do not like the black bars around, it, you can tap on it to make it full screen. 
  • RoverRover DallasPosts: 87 ✭✭✭✭✭
    samsamha said:
    that function is meant to stretch the video full screen. It probably will not do anything when the video is in portrait mode but in landscape if you have video that does not fit the whole screen and do not like the black bars around, it, you can tap on it to make it full screen. 
    With the landscape video I made the other day, using that function, there is no change to that image.
  • samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    it does not seem that every video clip can be resized. I tried to view a clip taken with the phone's camera in portrait mode and I was able to resize it (also view a few video clips and I can resize some but not all).