Cracked my screen any options for me?

acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭
 :/ well I knew this would happen eventually with no options really available for a phone case.

Are there even replacement screens available for this phone or am I now pretty much screwed now?

Comments

• acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭
    Got off the phone with ZTE customer service looks like they will do the repair for $99.
  • sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,782 admin
    Glad to see the option for repair is available from Customer Service. I'm still bummed that we haven't seen options for a case for the Blade Max View. Did you happen to have a screen protector on the device. I saw that there were some available on Amazon but again there are very few options.
  • acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭
    sshasan said:
    Glad to see the option for repair is available from Customer Service. I'm still bummed that we haven't seen options for a case for the Blade Max View. Did you happen to have a screen protector on the device. I saw that there were some available on Amazon but again there are very few options.
      Unfortunately I can see cracked screens happening to allot of other people because of the crap selection of accessories for this phone.....I did not have a case or screen protector because I honestly cant find any I mean this phone has been out for a little while now why still nothing?
  • BtyhntrBtyhntr United StatesPosts: 16 ✭✭✭
    I have been looking at the alcatel 7 accessories to see if I can make anything work. The blade max view is basically a mirror image of this phone.