Cases for the MaxView phone.

chimengschimengs United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hi, I'm in the same boat as everyone else on here, no cases any where for the Max View .  Today I was on line doing a little investigation work. I noticed a very Familiar looking phone. The ALCATEL 7 , I may be spelling it wrong and excuse me if I am. This phone is the same on the outside as the Max View , except for what side the flash is on. I'm about ready to order an alcatel 7 case. And now I have to wonder if zte makes alcatel ?  

Comments

• juliocolonsrjuliocolonsr United StatesPosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The note 8 case works ok for now. You will have to modify it. But it works for now

• dancoy2000dancoy2000 United StatesPosts: 2 ✭✭
    chimengs said:
    Hi, I'm in the same boat as everyone else on here, no cases any where for the Max View .  Today I was on line doing a little investigation work. I noticed a very Familiar looking phone. The ALCATEL 7 , I may be spelling it wrong and excuse me if I am. This phone is the same on the outside as the Max View , except for what side the flash is on. I'm about ready to order an alcatel 7 case. And now I have to wonder if zte makes alcatel ?  
    Did it work? Holding off buying this phone for months because of this case issue. 
  • chimengschimengs United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it works fine. I'll post a photo tomorrow on her. All I had to notch out for was the flash.
  • acg2002usacg2002us United StatesPosts: 10 ✭✭
    Would love pics of these cases if you guys can share.
    edited February 6, 2019 11:19AM
    Sorry it took me so long to post the photos. I don't use the headphone jack , if you do you would have to make a hole for that. Other then that and cutting out for the flash, the volume and power buttons line up fine. And as you can see in the photo the speaker and charger openings are fine. 
    Hope this helps , it's all I could come up with.
    Michael chiemengo.

Sorry I forgot to mention I used a Dremel tool to make these adjustments.
    Michael
  • artofgregoryartofgregory United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Michael, I just ordered one.