Visible R2 ZTE model

MrWilsonMrWilson United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

I just started an account with this company. The phone model is Z5151V made by ZTE. Any info such as a case recommendation, memory expansion ect. would be much appreciated.

Comments

• MrWilsonMrWilson United StatesPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

I can tell you one thing it's an unbelievable phone for $99 us but what do I know it's my first smartphone.

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

glad to hear that you are enjoying the phone. You sure do get a lot of for the money with the phone.

Since this is a carrier branded phone, finding a case may not always be easiest. I google a bit and looks like maybe you can look into ZTE A0722 phone as the dimension and design of the two phones are similar so maybe it will fit. FYI, I don't own the phone so no guarantee.

Hi Samsamha, Thank You very much for the info and i am going to check it out. Wish me luck :)

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,298 admin

I can't guarantee any accessories at this time either as it is a carrier phone, but be on the lookout soon for more official info here in the community.

edited March 16, 2019 5:36PM

Aerospaceman I would love some official info on the ZTE R2. I guess it's just a slight bit too new on the market. I did install a 256 GB microSDXC card in it. 256 GB is the max.