Can't sign into my account on the ZTE USA website.

protomonprotomon Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

So when I attempt to sign into my account, it just sends me back to the home page and it asks me to sign in again. I'm stuck in this endless loop. I tried to email [email protected] but I clearly was not speaking to a human being as they replied with nonsense twice. I can't start a proper chat with a support member because there is no category for the website itself, only for ZTE products. It's the same for calling the support hotline. So my only other option would be to make a contact form, and I'm not sure of how long it will take to get a response for that.

So yeah, I would definitely appreciate if I could get some assistance in this issue whether it be directly from a community member or simply being pointed in the right direction for help. Thanks!

Comments

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,414 admin

Hello @protomon Could you please let us know what the exact problem is that you are having besides logging into the website and we can try to get your issue resolved? The Z-Community team does not have access to the zteusa.com website but we can get you pointed in the right direction with some background on whats going on.

• protomonprotomon Posts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

Well that's really all the issue is. I wanted to check on the status of my device as it's being shipped to me. To do that, I need to go to zteusa.com/customer/account. To access that information, I need to sign in. So I input all of my information and click Log In, but then it just sends me back to the home page without actually signing me in. If for any reason you wanted to see the conversation I had with the support email, I can send it to you through DMs.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United StatesPosts: 1,414 admin

Hello @protomon That would be very helpful in me getting your issue resolved. If you can DM me with the relevant information I will get it over to the website team to have them take a look.

@protomon Per our DM I have sent an email to the website team. They will either reply directly to you or reach back out to me and I will be in touch.

• emaneman United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

I have a wifi signal. In this case. It hurts me that the phone s don't want to work

Emanoo. Eric Pike

• emaneman United StatesPosts: 3 ✭✭

I just got robbed of 20.000$ cash. In my Paypal acc. And still again for 14.000$ cash in bigo site 2. I have Mr m zuckaburgs. And Antony. Collbert and there. Lady 2. All the phone # 2. Call me when you get a chance. 228 235 6785.