Android Oreo for Axon 7 Mini

When Android oreo is coming to Axon 7 Min?

Thanks

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hi, so far, there is no official news from ZTE stating that Oreo is coming to the Axon 7 Mini so it's hard to say that if it will get Android Oreo. If there is any news, the community would be the first one to post. 
  • cf07cf07 CanadaPosts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 26, 2018 9:40AM
    I doubted if any oreo upgrade for mini 7 will ever arrive.

ZTE priority is AXON 9
    Then the AXON 7   8.1.1
    Then AXON 9 pie Update..

There might be a beta firmware with lots bugs for AXON 7 mini stashed somewhere.

• theerodprojecttheerodproject United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    I have seen a link for download the update in the support oficial page, however, seems like broken link.... send error 403, any one got something different when trying to download it?
  • hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @theerodproject there is no Oreo update file available for the Axon 7 mini yet. If ZTE does decide to update the Mini to Oreo, I'm sure they will let us know.
  • ensyvzensyvz TurkeyPosts: 0
    Hi i am using axon 7 mini but i wonder if we will get any oreo updates because there is an oreo update for my phones big brother axon 7. I think axon 7 mini deserves oreo :)
  • ruyampulruyampul United StatesPosts: 13 ✭✭✭

With Axon 7 getting the Oreo update 6 months ago any chances of getting for Mini ?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 4,078 admin

@[email protected] No new updates will be made available for the Axon 7 or Axon 7 mini. Development has stopped.

• celblazer91celblazer91 NJPosts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

Wow that sucks one of the main reason for buying the 3 Mini's was the support and it getting Oreo.

I was looking to buy another 3 newer Axon but this means I'll move to another company that follows through on OS support.

• MyhrddinMyhrddin United StatesPosts: 25 ✭✭✭✭✭

At this point, they might as well do Android 10 for the Axon 7 mini. The new Axon is more than double the price so, I'm not wanting to spend in that range. There's nothing wrong with the 7 mini that would keep it from running 10 ..and, then it could get the official security updates without zte having to worry about it at all.

And, let's get rid of petrol cars, global warming and crazy leaders who would bring back all the bad ol things from the "good ol days" while we're at it.. Am I right.?...