Android Oreo for Axon 7 Mini

When Android oreo is coming to Axon 7 Min?

Thanks

Answers

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    hi, so far, there is no official news from ZTE stating that Oreo is coming to the Axon 7 Mini so it's hard to say that if it will get Android Oreo. If there is any news, the community would be the first one to post. 
  • cf07cf07 CanadaPosts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 26, 2018 10:40AM
    I doubted if any oreo upgrade for mini 7 will ever arrive.

ZTE priority is AXON 9
    Then the AXON 7   8.1.1
    Then AXON 9 pie Update..

There might be a beta firmware with lots bugs for AXON 7 mini stashed somewhere.

• theerodprojecttheerodproject United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭
    I have seen a link for download the update in the support oficial page, however, seems like broken link.... send error 403, any one got something different when trying to download it?
  • hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @theerodproject there is no Oreo update file available for the Axon 7 mini yet. If ZTE does decide to update the Mini to Oreo, I'm sure they will let us know.
  • ensyvzensyvz TurkeyPosts: 0
    Hi i am using axon 7 mini but i wonder if we will get any oreo updates because there is an oreo update for my phones big brother axon 7. I think axon 7 mini deserves oreo :)
  • With Axon 7 getting the Oreo update 6 months ago any chances of getting for Mini ?

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United States Posts: 3,954 admin

@[email protected] No new updates will be made available for the Axon 7 or Axon 7 mini. Development has stopped.

• celblazer91celblazer91 NJPosts: 8 ✭✭✭✭

Wow that sucks one of the main reason for buying the 3 Mini's was the support and it getting Oreo.

I was looking to buy another 3 newer Axon but this means I'll move to another company that follows through on OS support.